Sunday 6 September 2015

15 Facts About Me!


Hello! So I love reading and watching these types of videos and blog posts, so I thought I would do a more relaxed type of post instead of a beauty related one so you can get to know me better! I was going to do 25 facts, but as you probably know, I'm a bit of a rambler so I'll just stick to 15...



1. I overthink everything. This can be quite bad, as I usually think about all of the bad things that could happen in a situation rather than the good ones. It takes me about twenty to thirty minutes to decide in a shop if I want to buy something, even if it's something I really want. I hear a thump while I'm in the house myself? Clearly there's a murderer in the house and he's coming to kill me.

2. I got tickets last November to meet Zoella at her Glasgow book signing when her first book Girl Online came out. I nearly cried when I got the tickets, and when she was talking to me, I mostly just made strange noises and nodded a lot.

3. When I was around 11 or 12, I used to want to be a writer when I was older and I was always buying notebooks from WH Smith and writing my stories inside.

4. I'm a die hard One Direction fan. I'm just going to put that out there. I cried for days when I couldn't get tickets for their tour this year and I was able to see them in concert last year and it was one of the best days of my life!
Let's not even talk about the fact that Zayn left, let's just say that there was a lot of rolling around the floor crying.

5. Some of my favourite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story and Friends. I was going to say that Friends is my all time favourite show, but I don't know if I'm ready to announce something as big as that!

6. One of my (many) guilty pleasures is watching the TV channel TLC. It's referred to as 'trash' TV and oh my, I could watch this channel for the rest of my life. My favourite things to watch on TLC are My Strange Addiction, Hoarding: Buried Alive, Extreme Couponing, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, and 19 Kids and Counting.

7. I am probably the most socially awkward person you will ever meet.

8. I'm a cryer. I cry at everything, whether it be a TV show, a movie or even a book. Most of my friends are embarrassed to be around me when we go and see something at the cinema.

9. I am obsessed with Disney. I love the movies, the songs and the characters! As I'm typing this, I'm lip-syncing to a playlist of my favourite Disney songs... I'm actually going on a trip to Disneyland Paris with my school soon, and you can't even imagine how excited I am, as I've never been to a Disneyland before, and I'm determined to meet some of the princesses!

10. Carrying on with the Disney theme, my favourite princess by far is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. That movie makes me so emotional! I'm really sad, I know. I think that if I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life, it would be Sleeping Beauty! My other favourites are Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Tangled.

11. I don't really eat chocolate, I'd much prefer something like yogurt or biscuits or crackers or things like that. And also, I'd eat salty popcorn over sweet popcorn any day!

12. I'm currently in fourth year at secondary school, for people who don't live in Scotland, that probably means nothing, but I'm sitting my exams this year, which is pretty terrifying!

13. I have the worst guilty conscience ever, I feel guilty for things that aren't anything to do with me, I would be the worst serial killer ever to be honest.

14. Another rather big guilty pleasure is tidying. I love to tidy and organise things, whether it be my bedroom, my wardrobe, a friends bedroom, or the biscuit cupboard (I’m not even kidding about the last one).

15. I have big celebrity crushes on Cara Delevingne, Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey. I think they're all so beautiful and they are so kind to their fans! I could go on all day about the three of them but I'm going to stop myself now before I get carried away!
 
So those were 15 facts about me! As I said before, this was originally meant to be 25 facts, but I had to whittle it down to 15, as I don't think anyone would want to read 1000+ words of me rambling on about myself! I hope these facts were somewhat interesting and you got to know me a little bit better, even if all you did learn was what my favourite movie is!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Instagram here


2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to number 1! Our minds are cruel, haha! And oh my, Cara Delevingne is amazing, she has a brilliant personality and is absolutely gorgeous! Great post :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete