Wednesday 16 September 2015

Back to School Makeup/'No Make Up' Makeup


So, I know school started back for most of us a few weeks ago, but I took these photos a while ago and then completely forgot to write this post! This is for people who don't like to wear a full face make up or maybe aren't allowed to wear much make up to school. I came up with two different makeup looks, one is very minimal and natural, whereas the second one is a bit heavier and uses more more make up, but still looks really natural. 

Just a quick note, I don't wear this sort of make up to school every singe day, sometimes I'm too lazy or in rush and I quickly slap on some concealer and dab powder around my face and I'm out the door. 


Look No.1

I wear this sort of look to school a lot, it looks so natural and you can hardly tell you're wearing make up! 
For a base, I like to just wear concealer instead of foundation if I'm in a rush or don't want to wear much make up. I always use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because it covers up all of my blemishes and my dark under eyes! I  also always use powder, because right now I have very oily skin and my make up just slips off my face without it. The one I always use is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which works so well and is really cheap and affordable.

If I'm going for a really natural look, then something like the Benefit tints are really good. The one in the picture is Posietint, which is a really pretty pale pink colour which can be used on your lips too. You just dab two or three little dots on your cheek and blend it out quickly.

For eyebrows, you can obviously just leave them out, and go without any product of them, but I like to use the Maybelline Brow Drama to just add a little colour and set my brows in place.
Mascara is probably the big giveaway for people to tell that you're wearing make up, but I feel as if my eyes look really small without it, so I much prefer to wear it. Right now I'm using the Maybelline Rocket Mascara, which is amazing, and I posted a review of this mascara a few weeks ago which you can read here

For lips, you could use the Benefit Posietint again, and this stains your lips with a really subtle colour, and it lasts all day. I would also recommend the Maybelline Baby Lips, I have three and I wear them all the time! They feel really moisturising, and a few of them have a tint of colour, but nothing too bright.

Look No.2

For the second look, I used a bit more make up and used a brighter lip colour, but this still looks really natural and I wear this sort of look to school almost everyday. 

I thought I would include a foundation in this look for people who prefer to have a bit more coverage or have more things that they want to cover up. The Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation is really good at giving coverage but still feels like you aren't wearing any makeup. For concealer, I would use the same Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, as it is an all-round amazing concealer. Again, I would use the same Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set all of my make up in place and to mattify my face.
For blush, I really like using Benefit's Sugarbomb Blush because it adds a little hint of colour and makes you look alive and healthy!

Again, I just used the same Maybelline Brow Drama to give my brows some colour and to set them in place for the day. Personally, I don't wear any sort of eye base or eyeshadow to school, but if you do, feel free to add this in here! I'm just going to add in the same Maybelline Rocket Mascara to give myself big, long lashes.

For lips, I'm using the L'Oreal Glamshine in Romy, which is a lip stain that will last all day. This is a much brighter pink colour, but I tend to dap it in with my fingers to tone down the colour, so it's nothing too crazy. 
I hope this post was in some way helpful for you, I wasn't too sure on uploading this as so many other bloggers and youtubers have done the same thing, but I just thought I would post this as I had nothing else to post this week and I wanted to get something up for you all! 
Sorry for lack of posting recently, I've just had piles upon piles of homework and studying  to do for school! I think my posting schedule is back to normal though, so I'll be back to posting on a Wednesday and a Sunday from now on!






No comments:

Post a Comment