Friday 3 July 2015

Summer Beauty Wishlist


Hello! So today I thought I would show you what's currently on my little wishlist. I was thinking about doing these seasonally, so I would do one for Summer, one for Autumn, one for Winter, and so on. Obviously I don't plan on buying everything on this wishlist, these are just things I'd love to try and own. I done a beauty wishlist a few months ago,so I thought I would do another one focusing on Summer. 












As you can see, I've went a bit mad on blushes here, I love buying blush as I don't own many! As I said earlier in the post, I obviously won't be buying everything on this list, maybe only one or two things. I was thinking about doing a clothing wishlist or something like that, but I don't want to bombard you with loads of different wishlists, so comment if you want me to do one in the next few weeks.
Sorry for not uploading for a week and being a few days late on posting this, it's the Summer holidays where I am and I've just been having a tiny little break from blogging!
So, until next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment