Sunday 18 September 2016

Massive Beauty Haul - UD, Kylie, NYX & More!

A few weeks ago I uploaded a non-beauty haul, and at the end I promised to upload a huge beauty haul. Well, it's time for that big ol' makeup haul.
Looking at everything, it's not even that much, but it all adds up to a lotta money, so I'm showing you it all so I can justify spending the money on everything!

Just before I start, I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading for two weeks! I know I say this all the time but I've had so much to do with school and stuff recently that I've had absolutely no time to write up blog posts! I really want to get back into uploading twice a week, although I do find it a bit difficult at times. 
If I don't end up posting twice a week, then I'll definitely upload once at least. 



The first product is the Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette. I've already done a full review and swatches of this (here), but I couldn't not mention it in another post, as it's so gorgeous. I do think this is the most beautiful makeup product I own, the packaging is so extravagant and the shades are so unique and cool. I've been using this so much over the past few weeks, and I'm trying to push myself to wear the brighter colours more, as there's just so many bright and out-there colours like bright blues, teals and pinks.

I also recently bought a new nail polish, because clearly I need more nail polishes. The one I bought is from Barry M, and it's called Beachy Keen I think? I'm not really sure as there's no name on the bottle so I had to Google it! My friend bought this a few weeks before me, and I really loved the colour, so I bought it because I'm a copycat.
This is a really pretty orange-y nude shade (think Kylie's Exposed Liquid Lipstick) and I've been loving wearing this ever since I got it. 

Next is an eyeliner from NYX, this is the NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip. I first saw Shannon (Shaanxo on Youtube, you should all go subscribe to her, she's fab) use this in a makeup tutorial and I was so in love with it! I searched the NYX counter at my local Boots, and finally found it! This is so gorgeous, it's a glittery rainbow eyeliner, that I like to use either on top of or alongside my normal black eyeliner. It looks so beautiful when the sun hits it, as all the little sparkles all shine and it just looks so cool. 


Up next is the Instant Glow Bronzing Rocks by Seventeen. This was actually sent to me (that's right, your girl got blogger mail!) after I joined the Seventeen Blogger Programme, which is great for helping your blog gain more popularity. I've never used this type of product, so I'm really interested to try it! The product is quite shimmery, which put me off at first, but who really cares if my face looks like a glitterball? - Not me.

Then, one of my favourite new makeup bits - the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette. I know everyone's probably fed up about hearing about this but I was shopping with my two friends and it was sold out in Superdrug, then we noticed that there was 3 left in Boots - clearly this was a message from the gods. We picked them up in a rush and bought them, and I was so ready to glow like NikkieTutorials.
These are some intense highlighters, you literally need the teensiest amount on your brush! I'm not really into the cream highlight, and the purple kind of scares me, but the two on the bottom are so gorgeous!


For lips, I have two different products to show you! The first is the hyped up Kylie Birthday Edition Mini Mattes. I have a whole post coming up on these soon, so I won't go into too much detail! But wow, were these stressful to buy. I love my Kylie Koko K Lip Kit, and I thought by ordering these little mini ones, I could try out loads of the different shades and see what I like. In this little set you get Exposed, Candy K, Dolce K, Koko K, Kristen and Leo.

Next is another two products sent to me by the Seventeen Blogger Programme. These are two of the Mega Matte Lipsticks in the shades No Corals (a bright coral pink) and Rioja Your World (a dark burgundy red). These lipstick feel so nice and smooth to apply, and they aren't drying at all! Ii can't wait till Autumn so I can wear the darker one more! 
(That's such a typical beauty blogger thing to say, isn't it?)


The last two bits in this haul are skincare related! The first is the Lush Dark Angels Cleanser, which I bought at the start of August. I have used this every morning and it's helped clear up my skin so much, I don't tend to get spots as much now and all of my spot scars have almost completely faded! I  think I'm going to do a new updated skincare routine soon, as it's completely different and everything seems to be working well with my problematic skin! This is completely black, and has a bit of a funny smell, but it works so well and I use it so often that I don't even notice it anymore.

And the very last thing of the haul is The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. This is my second tub of this, as I finished up my last tub a few weeks ago. My parents bought this and a few other bits for me after I got my exam results, as I had said I really needed to buy a new one. This is so good at removing makeup at the end of the day, it's really gentle and lasts for ages!

---

That is everything is this massive haul! I told myself I was on a shopping ban after buying all of this, but I'm clearly not strict enough with myself, as I've done one to many big shops in Primark and H&M a the past two weeks (whoops). 
Have you tried any of these products? If you have please let me know what you think of them!

Again, sorry for not posting for two weeks, I'll try my hardest to upload two posts a week, but no promises!
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you on Wednesday! (hopefully)

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

1 comment:

  1. I needed that Sleep palette! Looks sooooo stunning :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete