Sunday 4 September 2016

185 Thoughts We All Had When Watching the Pretty Little Liars Mid Season Finale

Well, if you didn't already know, I'm a massive fan of Pretty Little Liars, it's my favourite TV show ever. In case you live under a rock and weren't already aware, the season 7 mid-season finale came out on Wednesday and boy, was I excited.
woW was I annoyed at that ending, I have to wait until APRIL for more, which I personally think is a crime.

So, I decided to write down all the thoughts I had while watching the PLL finale, I hope you can relate (or maybe you don't relate, I'm a bit of an oddball), and find it funny!


1. YAAS PLL HERE WE GO

2. Oh wow Hanna you're so badass

3. Hanna why do you have a knife

4. You aren't going to kill Noel are you

5. Hanna stop poking him he is clearly not going to wake up

6. Oh shoot Hanna did you stab him?

7. oh it's just his leg it's cool

8. Hanna WHAT are you doing

9. GOT A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT SWEAR THIS ONE YOU'LL SAVE

10. Which do I ship - Spoby or Sparco I'm so conflicted

11. CUTE she gave Marco a lil kiss on the cheek #sparco

12. lol little do you all know Hanna actually kidnapped Noel not the other way round

13. Hanna where are you going

14. OOH you're getting a DNA test, smart

15. ezRIA OMG

16. ngl I'm so happy Nicole's dead

17. CUTE CUTE CUTE

18. I love you too Ezra

19. "He may be possibly armed" HAHAHA HANNA'S GOT HIM TIED UP

20. Who's Hanna phoning

21. MONA I should've known

22. Hanna do not question Mona she knows exactly what she's doing, she's done this 1000s times before

23. Good ol' Mona takes care of everything


24. Alison is so pregnant all she's spoke about in the past few episodes is feeling sick

25. Alison actually shut up Emily is not your girlfriend

26. You're so jealous of Paige

27. Alison's away to be sick again lol girl hurry up and take a pregnancy test

28. Wowzer Hanna and Mona have a whole story planned for the police

29. Hanna why you lying i'm confused

30. CALEB

31. aw cutE

 32. Jenna you're blind how do you apply red lipstick better than me

33. Sassy Mona with her deals

34. HALEB HALEB

35. Hanna you're clearly not fine

36. HA Caleb sees right through you

37.I wouldn't mind being stuck with Caleb

38. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY

39. They do need to spend their lives together

40. CUTE CUTE CUTE

41. KISS

42. THEY'RE GONNA KISS

43. OH HOW I'VE MISSED HALEB

44. Emily Alison could not give a monkey's about what you're talking about

45. "I'm pregnant" I TOLD YOU

46. WELL DONE ME

47. Golly goodness I should join the FBI

48. What a sin poor Alison

49. Aww cute, Emily you're so supportive

50. ARIA

51. Why is Ezra not here yet

52. Oh he's on the plane oh okay I'll let it slide


53. Hello Marco why you at Spencer's door

54. Spencer come on invite him in, don't turn down the free dinner

55. CUTE Toby told Marco what Spencer's favourite food was

56. HALEB SEX SCENE

57. Wowzer this is a loooong sex scene

58. Holy schmoly her bras off

59. This is just too much for my little heart

60. ugh Emily and Alison

61. Oh I hope they don't kiss

62. I do not ship Emison at alL

63. pls no

64. NO EMILY SHE DON'T LOVE YOU

65. oh they're kissing

66. WHERE IS EZRA AT

67. IS HE DEAD

68. THAT'S RIGHT ARIA YOU ARE HIS FIANCE

69. no way

70. no wAY

71. SHE'S ALIVE NICOLE'S ALIVE

72. NICOLE NO NO NO GO AWAY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING

73. THEY KISSED

74. EZRA WHAT THE FRICKETY FRACK YOU ARE ENGAGED

75. Aria omg what a sin

76. Stupid Nicole you ruin eveRYTHING


77. Spencer why you visiting Toby

78. Come on guys get back together

79. Aw she's so happy for him this hurts

80. What an actual shame poor Spencer she has no one

81. SHE WANTS TO KISS HIM ONE LAST TIME

82. THEY'RE GONNA KISS

83. Oh wow flashbacks to when they were together

84. The tears are coming I feel them

85. Why am I so invested into this show

86. Oh Emily stayed over

87. "My girlfriend" Paige wtf

88. DON'T BE SO RUDE PAIGE

89. Paige actually shut up jeez

90. Paige what it's been like 7 years why are you stILL riding that ae bike

91. HANNAS WEARING HIS SHIRT CUTE

92. Hanna I've told you 500 times Spencer is Mary's other child

93. Hanna clearly they didn't make a mistake

94. Yes bc just outright asking Noel if he's AD will fix everything

95. no are you having a laugh they recorded their voices HAHAHA

96. AW GOOD ONE HANNA YOU CAN'T EVEN TIE HIM UP PROPERLY FFS

97. "This really isn't very good" same Aria

98. They better be bringing the police if they're meeting up with AD

99. What are Caleb and Mona doing

100. SYDNEY OMG TBT

101. What a sin for Toby, Yvonne why are you still here

102. HE'S TEXTING SPENCER

103. SAY IT SAY I LOVE YOU

104. DAMN IT TOBY don't delete it you're meant to be together


105. Okay dokey they're at place to meet AD

106. Could AD not have picked a nicer place than this

107. RATS ew no I'd be right outta there

108. okay Jenna rude can you not interrupt

109. It's been 7 seasons why do they still not bring the police with them

110. NO DON'T ALL GO UPSTAIRS someone's going to take the flashdrive

111. Shoot the door's slammed shut

111. Those baby dolls are so creepy

112. Right you have the camera let's go

113. Girls this is not the right time for jokes just get ouT

114. FFS EMILY HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO LEAVE YOUR PHONE

115. No Hanna don't go with her ughughugh

116. OMG NOEL

117. OH GOD

118. Noel how can you not see them hiding they're literally standing behind empty shelves

119.WHY DOES JENNA HAVE THE GUN

120. Thank the lord she's went upstairs

121. FFS THERE'S NO SERVICE

122. NOEL HAS AN AXE I REPEAT NOEL HAS AN AXE GIRLS COME ON GET OUT

123. WHAT IS THAT ROLLING DOWN THE STAIRS.

124. oh it's just a bowling ball

125. Jenna you can't even see what you're doing put that gun down

126. "Tonight you get to be me" *turns off light* soz to rain on your parade Jenna but they can all               still see in the dark

127. "I always get what I want" okay wow spoiled much

128. It is dark and Noel is waving an axe about I'm a lil terrified

129. HANNA HAS AN AXE TOO

130. DON'T FIGHT HIM YOU'LL DIE

131. NOEL HAS DROPPED HIS AXE

132. oh god oh god this will not end well

133. HANNA WATCH OUT

134. WHAT EW

135. NO WAY IS HE DEAD

136. OH that's his head he's definitely dead

137. HAHHAHAHAAHAH NO WAY

138. Jenna why are you still here jeez

139. GIRLS WATCH OUT JENNA'S COMING UPSTAIRS

140. Jenna you don't even know where you're aiming

141. SHE SHOT THE GUN OMG

142. WHO IS IT

143. It better not be Aria

144. OKAY HEAD COUNT ARIA HANNA ALISON EMILY

145. SPENCER

146. oh couRSE the door's locked

147. NO SPENCER

148. SPENCER

149. NO

150. JENNA ACTUALLY DIE

151. "I can smell your blood" Jenna wtf

152. DONT SHOOT HER AGAIN

153. IS JENNA DEAD I HOPE SO

154. MARY OMFG

155. Oh here come the girls

156. SPENCER WAKE UP

157. okay quick side note how did Jenna manage to shoot Spencer in the chest

158. Oh I bet this is where Mary will say Spencer's her daughter

159. SHE'S HER MUM

160. I KNEW IT

161. FBI HIRE ME RIGHT NOW

162. DUN DUN DUN

163. WOAH WOAH WOAH WHOS CAR IS THAT

164. TOBY IS THAT TOBYS CAR IOARLT

165. NONONONONONONONONONONONO

166. NOJDSO

167. TOBY NO

168. PLS DONT BE DEAD


169. TOBY

170. okay I'm crying the tears are falling is this Robyn or Niagara Falls that is the question

171. IS HE DEAD

172. no i can't this is too much

173. HOW DOES JENNA GET TO LIVE DVHCSJBSRTHJ

174. HAHAH I BET AD'S GONNA KILL HER

175. See if we don't get to know who AD is I am going to scream


176. IS THAT IT

177. IS IT DONE

178. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL MARLENE

179. I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL APRIL THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

180. What am I supposed to do with my life now

181. I'm done I'm so done

182. Why do I still watch this show it ruINS me

183. I am a sweaty sobbing mess

184. Why am I like this

185. I hate this show I hate Marlene I hate everything

---
Well this goes down as my longest post ever! Could any of you relate?
IM STILL NOT OVER THIS

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you on Wednesday for a new non angry, frustrated post in all caps.
Byeee!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

7 comments:

  1. I actually loved reliving this episode through your thoughts! Haha :) Spencer will 100% not be dead it'll start with her in hospital where the bullet just missed her heart (possibly following a dream sequence where she DOES die just to confuse us!)

    Can't wait for April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think Spencer's dead either, I think Toby might be though *sobs*
      I really like your idea, it sounds really good! x

      Delete
  2. This was so funny to read even though I don't watch PLL! x
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I swear we had the same thoughts when I watched the last episode too! HAHAHA, I am a massive fan of this show and I'm glad to stumble upon a blog of someone who loves it the same. This is hilarious, girl. Great post!

    www.itsrenalexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXACTLY what I was thinking the entire time. Friggin' Paige and her bike was the highlight of the episode tbh, haha. Mona is QUEEN.

    I CANNOT wait for Season 7B!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN RELATE TO EVERYTHING OMG. YOU SPEAK MY MIND OMG.

    ReplyDelete