Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Empties - Episode 3

Last week, my and my friends cleared out my makeup storage, and I got rid of loads of stuff - I feel so decluttered now! However, my hoarding habits reached a peak when my friends pulled open the bottom drawer of my Alex 9 Drawers to find a drawer stuffed full of empty beauty containers. Stuffed full.
So, the other day, I photographed all of the empties and I've divided it up between 3 empties posts! As a result, I've finally been able to throw away ALL of my empty products, woop woop!

I doubt this will last - my Lush shower gel's nearly ran out and my Soap and Glory powder is almost finished, so I'll be back to hoarding containers in no time!



I've just finished my Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, which I loved! I've been using this since February, and it's really helped clear up my skin. My Mum just bought be a new one of this (keep your peepers peeled for an upcoming beauty haul), as I use this every night to take off my makeup. This is the best cleanser I've ever tried, it takes off every spot of my makeup. It's £13 I think, which is quite pricey, but I've been using mine for around 7 months and that's it just ran out! I will most definitely be repurchasing this again and again!

Next is the Soap & Glory Righteous Butter. This is just a little pot, and I've already started the full size, as I use this all the time! This makes your skin so soft, I love using this paired with the Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life, because afterwards my skin feels so soft! This sinks into your skin really quickly, which is another bonus! I love all of S&G's body products, as they're so good and small amazing! 

I also recently finished the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume! I've been hoarding this empty bottle for months, as I got another bottle for Christmas after I finished the first one! This smells so good, it's quite sweet, and the scent lasts for ages, and I find that people tell me I smell nice whenever I wear it! This is a 100ml bottle, and I finished this up really quickly, and I'm now onto my second 100ml bottle, which is very quickly going down!

Lastly for skincare, I have a little hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. This is the Pomegranate and Peony scent, and it smells really sweet and fruity! Bath and Body Works is quite difficult to get in the UK, so I most likely won't repurchase this, but there's sanitizers just as good from Boots, so I'll probably just use them!


For makeup, I first have a mini of the Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation. This is real throwback, I done a review of the set that this came in as my first ever blogpost! This foundation was ever so slightly too dark for me, so I had to mix in a few drops of the Body Shop Lightening Drops to make it pale enough for me! I did quite like this foundation, it had okay coverage and lasted all day, but I would probably not repurchase this as it's quite expensive and I've got better foundations from the drugstore that are much better!

Next is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer! Now, I'm going to be honest, I've had this empty tube a looong time, so long in fact that I can't really remember it to give it a full review! I do remember liking it though, and I think I'll repurchase it again when my Collection one runs out!

The last product in is another Essie nail polish! I must admit, it pains me to finish up a bottle of Essie, as it's so darn expensive to buy another bottle! This one is Mint Candy Apple - a classic shade, which I love, it's a bright pastel mint green, and I love to wear it all year round!

---

I hope you liked reading this empties post! I'll try and spread out my empties posts so that I'm not uploading them constantly, as I'd hate to be reading the same posts over and over!
I'm trying my hardest to get back into posting twice a week, as I was slacking and uploading late for a weeks, but I think I'm on track now!

And also, I know everyone down in England got their GCSE results a few days ago, and the Scottish results came in a couple of weeks ago, and I received my results. I was wondering, do any of you want me to do a post on my results and how I achieved them? I could do a post on how I studied and things like that? 
Please leave a comment if you'd like me to do it or not!

Thank you for reading, and I'll talk to you all soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

4 comments:

  1. bath and body works hand sanitisers are so good, i love the variety of scents. i also can't get enough of righteous butter, i repurchase so much!
    jen / enter my too faced giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Robyn! I love Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. Such great coverage. If you ever have the opportunity to try Maybelline's eye concealer, do it! It's incredible. Maybelline never fails to let me down. xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a results post if you feel comfortable doing so! I feel as if I haven't read an empties post in a while xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the fit me concealer! Everyone raves about it so much haha

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete