Sunday 21 August 2016

A Non-Beauty Haul: Disney, Books & More!

So. I've been shopping. I've been shopping so much recently in fact, that I decided to split it into two different posts! Today I'm showing you the non-beauty side of things, and I'll upload the makeup haul in a week or so!



I seem to have an addiction to buying these shiny Disney DVDs, I can't stop buying them! I got Mulan around two weeks ago, which I've been looking for for ages, and Tarzan, which was only £2.99 so I felt obliged to buy it.
These DVD covers are limited edition, so they're really hard to find now, but I managed to pick mine up from HMV. I watched Tarzan last week, and loved it, and now I'm desperate to watch Mulan too! 
Please let me know if you'd like to see a post on my Disney DVD collection, or a top 5 Disney movies or something like that,because I'd be happy to do it!


Next, I bought this really pretty mug from the Disney Store. I saw this around a month ago, and thought it was so gorgeous, so I went back and bought it a few weeks later. It's got Aurora from Sleeping Beauty (my fav Disney movie) all over it and it's got little quotes on it too. I do have a small addiction to buying mugs, especially Disney ones, but hey, at least I'm spending my money on mugs, and not drugs, right?

Next is this really pretty notebook that my Mum bought me after passing my exams. We went out for dinner and my Mum and Dad gave me a little bag of presents as a well done for doing well in my exams. This little notebook was in the bag, and I think it's so cute.
I also got the little fluffy pen from Gabby's (Velvetgh0st) Primark range. I didn't really like anything else in the range, so I just bought the pen as it was really cheap and really cute!


I also bought Tanya Burr's new book, Tanya Bakes. I love baking, I do it all the time, so I was practically first in line to buy her new book. Since I've got it, I've tried out a few of the different recipes, my favourites are the lemon drizzle cake and the cornflake cookies! Although my first experience baking wasn't fabulous, I spoke about it in my The Roundup post from a few weeks ago if you want to read what happened!
Anyways, this is a great book for baking lovers, there's loads of cool recipes in there!

Lastly, my Mum and Dad bought me the new Now 94 CD, as I had said I really liked the songs on it. I put it on my phone and iPad and I've been listening to it loads recently! 

---

So that was my little non-beauty haul! I know this post is quite short, but I thought I'd show you what random things I've been buying recently!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

6 comments:

  1. Loved this post, Robyn! I love that pen! It's so cute! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! Mulan is one of my favourite disney movies because I think the message that girls can be just as strong and powerful as men is a really important message, I also love the message at the end where Mulan gives her father the gifts from the Emperor and he just chucks the aside and hugs Mulan because it shows that love for your family means so much more than any sort of gold. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Mulan is an amazing Disney film, it's one of my favourites. I just looked through your blog, it's so pretty, and I love your poem in your last post! And of course we can become friends haha! x

      Delete
  3. Mulan is such a fantastic film - I know all the words to the songs haha! I haven't watched Tarzan in so so long! The Sleeping Beauty mug is just adorable - I can never use pretty mugs, I always just keep my pens in them haha! Thanks for sharing your haul!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the notebook! It is so cute. bying cute stationary is one of my weaknesses. I barely use them though.
    Ps. I use to own a tarzan pj set when I was back in Africa. Seing the DVD made me remember.
    great post girl!
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Tanya Bakes looks like an easy to use baking book! I think i want to invest in it! I’ve just followed your blog, and I would love if you could take a peak at mine on bloglovin > http://bit.ly/1GRfbx4
    I look forward to seeing more of your content!
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete