Sunday 7 August 2016

Clothing Wishlist - August


Hi! Today I've decided to do another wishlist! I do beauty wishlists a lot but I decided to switch it up a bit and do a clothing wishlist instead. Over the past few weeks, I've found myself browsing Missguided, Topshop and Asos a lot! I'm not going to lie, I hate buying clothes, as they're so expensive! But there's no harm in filling up your basket with clothes and then emptying it when you realise you can't afford any of it, is there?




1. New Look Dark BLue A-Line Denim Skirt - £17.99 (Currently £9.00!)

Okay, I'm going to admit it, I've got an addiction to a-line skirts. I already have three (black denim, dusty pink and light blue), and now there's two on this wishlist. I think a-line skirts suit me quite well, and whenever I'm in a shop and see an a-line skirt, I make a beeline for them. I promise I'll try and stop after I get these two skirts!


I really love this top, I think it's my favourite thing on the wishlist. There's so many things that will go with it in my wardrobe, and the lace is so pretty! It is quite pricey though, but I'm hoping to order it soon!


I've wanted to own a pair of Joni jeans for well over a year, I just can't bring myself to buy them as they're so expensive! I love how Topshop do all different sizing for your height, and hip size and things like that, so the jeans fit you properly.


I really like these shoes, they're really easy to just throw on with an outfit and they look really nice! I do prefer the black ones with the croc pattern on, but I couldn't find them anywhere!

The only trainers I own are converse, and I saw these on Asos and thought they looked really pretty! They look like the kind of trainers you could put on with a pair of jeans and they'll look really good together! They are all-white though, which is a bit concerning when you're as clumsy as me, I'll have dirt and scrapes all over them within a week!

6. H&M Pink Handbag - £29.99

I saw this handbag on Floral Princess' recent video, where she was showing what's in her schoolbag. I normally get backpacks for school, as I have a lot to carry about with me but as I'm only doing  subjects this year, I think I would be able to use a proper handbag without it snapping or falling apart within a matter of months. This bag comes in three colours, black, burgundy and pastel pink. I do like the pink, but I know it'll get dirty within a few weeks, so I'll probably get the black one.


I really love tops with collars on them, they're so cute! This comes in black too, and I'm not sure which colour I like more!

8. Missguided Bardot Bell Sleeved Top - £15.00

I love these bardot tops, they're so nice and they're really on-trend just now (or are they? I'm not exactly an avid reader of Vogue!). I like the floaty sleeves on it, and it would go with so many different things!



I'm not sure why I included these, I was browsing the New Look website and came across them and thought they were really nice. I'm not very talented at walking in heels, I look like a one-legged elephant! I'll probably stick to just wearing my heeled boots, they're much easier to walk in! 

10. Asos Monki Denim Dress - £35.00

I've been on the hunt for a denim dress for months! I think this one is so pretty, although again, it's quite expensive. This is something that you could wear really casually or dress up if you're going out.


I absolutely love this skirt! I saw this on Floral Princess' snapchat a few days ago, and went on a mad hunt on Missguided's website to find it. It's so cheap, and it looks so pretty, so I think I'll definitely be ordering this soon! I really love the palm tree design, and the little slits up the side!


I added this top to the wishlist as it's a good top to have to wear with things such as the palm leaf skirt or the Joni jeans, it's a top that goes with pretty much everything! I also really like the ribbed design on it, and the high neck! This is ridiculously cheap, so I wouldn't do too much damage if I bought it, right?

---

I hope you liked this post! 
What's your favourite shop for clothes? If you couldn't already tell, my favourite shops are Missguided, Asos and Topshop (and Primark, but their website confuses me!)
Thank you for reading and I'll see you soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

8 comments:

  1. I love shopping and when there is a sale I love clothes shoppingg even more! I bought an A-Line skirt from New Look for £8 and I totally recommend buying one whilst they are in the sale. Great post as usual. X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love A-Line skirts, my obsession is getting a bit out of hand! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice choices!
    x

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah all of these are so lovely! I love the lace top☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just about to order that lace top! It's so nice! x

      Delete
  4. I love the colours of no. 7, lovely post xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many lovely clothes in stores at the moment but I have no money at all to buy them! Loving the pink bag and the other picks are lovely too xx
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, clothes are so expensive! xx

      Delete