Sunday 26 October 2014

Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Complexion Kit

This was the first high-end beauty product I bought and at £24.50, it was a good deal. In the kit, you get a mini of the Porefessional primer, the Hello Flawless foundation, the Boi-ing concealer and the Hello Flawless powder.




  I love Benefit, it's one of my favourite make up brands and I own a lot of their products. The packaging is cute, although sometimes their products can be quite overpriced. I had been wanting to buy the Hello Flawless foundation for a while, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay £26.50 for a foundation that I wasn't completely sure I was going to like. 


  

The set comes in 3 different shades; light, medium and dark. I own the light one and I really like the kit. It's really good for people like me, who want to try some of the products but don't want to pay full price.

I love the Porefessional, it helps keep my makeup on all day and makes my skin so smooth. The foundation is also good, it feels very light on your skin and covers up redness and blemishes quite well. The foundation in the kit is in the shade Ivory (I'm Pure 4 Sure). The Boi-ing concealer, however, doesn't work very well for me. It comes in two different shades, (01 & 02) and you mix them together to get your shade. I much prefer liquid concealer, and I feel when I put this on blemishes or under my eyes it doesn't give me any coverage. It also feels quite heavy, and I don't like the feeling of it on my skin at all. I like the Hello Flawless powder too, it keeps me from being shiny and I don't really need to touch up my powder during the day, which is good.

Overall, I really like this set and would recommend it to everyone, 3/4 of the products worked very well for me!
I'm considering biting the bullet and buying the Hello Flawless foundation- should I?







2 comments:

  1. Great review doll, sounds like a great kit :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried the foundation but the POREfessional primer is my favourite. Have a full tube and use it very often.

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete