Sunday 2 November 2014

I ♡ Fall Tag

Hello! I know I'm a little late with this tag, but I have been wanting to do it for a while, so I thought today's blog post would be all about Autumn (or fall if you live in the US), so let's get started!


1. Favourite lip product?

I have been wearing MAC's 'Angel' a lot. It is a nude lipstick and is quite sheer, I wear it nearly everyday. I've also been loving the Rimmel Colour Rush lip crayon in 'Viva Violet'. I'm a bit wimpy when it comes to dark lip colours, so when I bought this a while ago, I thought I'd wasted money on something I was never going to wear. But I recently found it when I was reorganising my make up and I love it, it's a dark pink, almost purple and I've been wearing it a lot.

2. Favourite fall nail polish?

Oh gosh, I'm a real nail polish junkie, I can hardly ever go out shopping without buying a nail polish or two... I've been really liking the Rimmel 'Black Cherry' nail polish, it's a very dark purple, almost black, and I've been wearing it a lot. I also like the One Direction nail polish in 'Rasberry Rush' (Don't judge me!) and Essie's 'Splash of Grenadine'.

3.  Favourite fall drink?

I'm ashamed to say, but I don't like Starbucks drinks very much. The only thing I'll order at Starbucks is a hot chocolate, and even then I hardly ever order that.

4. Favourite fall candle?

Um... I'm not really a candle person either. But I will change that!

5. Favourite fall accessory?

I don't really know if this is classed as an accessory, but I adore oversized jumpers. When spring started back up in March-April, and all of the sweaters were being cleared from shops, I cried a little. So when shops started bringing their autumn/winter stock in a few months ago, I was so excited and I have to say I now own way to many sweaters!

6. Haunted house or haunted hay ride?

Preferably none! I am a bit wimpy, so I do not want to spend a night in a haunted house, nor do I want to be in a haunted hay ride. I suppose I'll go for the haunted house...

7. Favourite Halloween movie?

Probably the scariest movie I've ever seen was Insidious, but I watched that months ago, so I'm not sure if it counts or not? As I said earlier, I'm very wimpy and squeamish when it comes to scary things, so I'll just stick to watching reruns of Friends for now!

8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

I love to eat Haribo Tangfastics, or any other gummy sweets. I would happily chew my way through a massive bag of Haribos any day!

9. What are you dressing up as on Halloween?

This is a bit late, but I went as a half skeleton. Half of my face was all glammed up, and the other half was a skeleton. It took me ages to do and  was quite happy with the outcome!

10. What is your favourite thing about fall?

I love the fashion, like the beanies and oversized jumpers and cute little ankle boots, and the make up trends. the dark lips and darker blushes... I could go on and on and on!


Phew! This was a long post, I hope I didn't bore any of you! If any of you have any requests or comments about this post or anything else, just leave a comment down below and I'll try and answer!

ALSO, I have twitter! If you'd like to follow me on there, you can click here.
I also have Blogspot, so if you would like to follow me on there, the link is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment