Sunday 9 November 2014

Lush haul

So over the past few weeks, I've been visiting Lush quite a lot. The Christmas range has just launched and I just can't resist the cute festive bath bombs and bubble bars!

If you don't what Lush is, it's a shop that sells all different kinds of bath stuff, as well as face masks, cleansers, shower gels, and much more!






So in total, I bought 5 things. I went back today to buy the BB Seaweed face mask, but when I went to buy it, it was sold out (Let's all cry for Robyn) so before I ramble on anymore, here is what I've bought from Lush!

Bath Bombs:



The bath bomb on the left is called the Luxury Lush Pud,and the one on the right is called Father Christmas. I have tried neither of these before, but when I saw videos of the bath bombs being used on the Lush website, I knew I had to buy them! Luxury Lush Pud dissolves into all of the different colours you see on the outside of the bath bomb and Father Christmas turns a pretty green colour. They both cost £3.50 each.


Bubble Bars:



The bubble bar on the left is called 'Magic Wand', it;s a reusable bubble bar, you could get around 6-7 baths with it and it smells a lot like Snow Fairy, which is a it weird for me because I don't like the Snow Fairy scent very much, I think it's too sweet, but I love the scent of Magic Wand. (Sorry if that was a bit confusing!)
The one on the right is 'Holly Golightly', which some people say is named after Audrey Hepburn's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's. It smells a lot like cinnamon and reminds me of Christmas!
The one on the bottom is 'Candy Mountain' and is my favourite bubble bar out of all of them! I smells very sweet, and as you can see, I'd gave into having a bath with Candy Mountain before I could write this post!
Magic Wand comes in at £5.25, Holly Golightly is £4.75, and Candy Mountain is £2.75.

Overall, I can say that I will be going back to Lush soon to buy more! I'm desperate for a bath as I write this!
What's your favourite thing from Lush?

No comments:

Post a Comment