Sunday 23 November 2014

Essie Collection and Review

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I'm a bit of a nail polish junkie. My favourite nail polish brand by far is Essie. I can't go out shopping without buying at least one! I have 13 at the moment, but I have a lot on my Christmas list, so my collection will be getting quite a bit bigger soon!



So here are all of my Essie nail polishes, with all of the shades going from left to right.



The Blues/Greens:


Mint Candy Apple, Lilacism, Bikini So Teeny, Lapiz of Luxury, Aruba Blue.




The Pinks:

Lovie Dovie, Splash of Grenadine, Watermelon.




The Sparkles:

Sparkle on Top, Ignite the Night.




The Minis:

Naughty Nautical, Sunday Funday, Full Steam Ahead.





I love Essie Polishes, the brush is quite big, and fits your nail perfectly. It doesn't chip for days, even without a top coat. I love the colour range, and they aren't particularly expensive, at £7.99 a bottle. The glitter polishes are quite hard to take off with nail polish remover, but it does eventually come off (obviously!). Sparkle on Top is a top coat, so it's quite transparent and is best if it's applied over another colour, whereas Ignite the Night is completely opaque, it can be used on it's own without a colour underneath.
My favourites are Mint Candy Apple, Watermelon and Lilacism.

Overall, I love Essie, as I said, it's my favourite nail polish brand and I'll continue to buy most of my nail polishes from the brand!



What's your favourite nail polish?  .

No comments:

Post a Comment