Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Make-Up!

Hello! I'm a lot better now, I was ill all weekend and couldn't post, and I didn't want to wait until Sunday to write another post, so I thought that I would do one today!

This is the make up that I will be wearing on Christmas day!






The Base:


The Porefessional by Benefit is my favourite primer, it makes my foundation blend in so much smoother! I just use my fingers to blend it all over my face, mostly concentrating on my nose and cheeks.


For foundation ,I'm using the Benefit 'Hello Flawless'. This is quite a light foundation, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin and gives just the right amount of coverage! I use the shade 'I'm Pure 4 Sure-Ivory', and I blend it in using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, which I love!


For concealer, I'm using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade no. 2 'Cool Medium', which is a bit dark for my skin. i don't like this concealer very much, it feels a bit cakey on my skin, so I think I'll be buying a new concealer soon!  



I'm using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder (001 Translucent) to set all of my make up, and I'm just using a regular powder brush to apply it! 


Cheeks:


To contour, I used the Hoola bronzer from my Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Palette and used a Real Techniques Blush Brush. And for blush, I used Coralista, and used the same blush brush to apply that. For a highlighter, I used the mini 'Watts Up' that came with the palette and applied it to the tops of my cheekbones.



Eyes:


For my eyeshadow, I started off by using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink-Gold, and put it all over my lid. Then I took my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, and used the shade 'Nooner' and applied it to my crease, and blended it out with my MAC 217 blending brush. Then I took 'Factory' and put that in the outer corner, and blended it well with the same blending brush. I then took a mixture of 'Dust' and 'Burnout' and put them all over the lid. Finally, I took 'Strange' and applied it to my inner corner. 


I used my Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner pen to draw a thin line along my lashline, and then a small wing. I got the wing right first time earlier when I was practising this, I was so proud of myself!


For mascara, I used my Benefit 'They're Real'! I use this mascara everyday, it makes my tiny, wispy lashes turn into long, thick and curled ones! My make up never looks properly finished unless I'm wearing mascara!


Lips:


For my lips, I used the Rimmel Apocalips in the shade 'Nova'. This is what I would class as a 'bright lip' as I don't usually wear colours as bright as that, but Christmas is an exception!


I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm sorry about the photo quality, my camera lens isn't very good, but I'm hoping to buy a better lens or find another alternative to using this camera soon!

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, and get everything you want!
See you soon! xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment