Sunday 7 December 2014

Gift Guide: £15 and Under

Hi! It's finally December! I honestly can't wait for Christmas, I'm so excited! The last gift guide that I done was a range of different prices, but this time, I've found some good gift ideas that are either £15 or less!




I know I added this one in my other gift guide, but this is such a good present to get someone! It comes with the Candy Mountain bubble bar, Rock Star soap, Snow Fairy shower gel and Butterbear bath bomb. I love the snow fairy scent, although it can be a bit sickly as it's so sweet! I would love to get this as a present!



I need these! They are so cute! There are three brushes; a mini foundation brush, a mini shading brush and a mini face brush, and it comes with a mini plastic wallet so your handbag doesn't get dirty! I saw these in Superdrug and I've been hinting at my friends to buy me these for a while! 




This is a major dupe for the Naked 3 palette! The colours are the exact same, and it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. There's also an Iconic 1 and 2, both of which are dupes for the Naked 1 and 2 palette. Revolution is a relatively new make up brand, and all of the reviews that I've read about the brand has always been positive. I haven't bought anything from the brand as of yet, but I want to try some of their eyeshadows and lipsticks soon!






At 14.99, this is just about hitting the £15 limit, but for 3 high quality nail polishes, it's worth it! I've been wanting to buy one of Tanya's nail polishes for ages, I already have one of her lipglosses, and I really like it! I love the colours in them,I don't own any nail polishes like them, and the names of the polishes are so cute! The nail polishes in this set are Mini Marshmallows, Dark Magic and Fairy Tale.




There's always loads of Soap & Glory gift sets out at Christmas! This set is full of travel sized versions of their most famous products. In the set, there is a mini of the Clean on Me shower gel, Hand Food, Scrub of your Life, The Righteous Butter and a loofah.





This set is on my Christmas list! I have been wanting to try some of Benefit's skincare range for ages, so when they came out with this set, I was so excited! For six travel sized products, it's only just over £13, when the full sized products can be over £30 each! In the set, there is a mini Foamingly Clean facial wash, the Moisture Prep toning lotion, It's Potent! eye cream, Total Moisture facial cream, Triple Performing Moisturising facial emulsion and the Refined Finish facial polish. 



I thought I had to include a lip gift set of some sort in this gift guide! I was going to include the Soap & Glory lip gloss set, but it was £16, and I was determined to stay inside the £15 price mark, so I was scrolling along the Boots website, and I spotted these! The colour range is really good, it goes from nudes, to coral pinks to a bright red! 


8. Zoella Beauty Range- £5-£8

(This is Zoe's photo from her blog)
I love the Zoella beauty range! Nearly all of the products are on my Christmas list! From all of the reviews that I've read about the range, they've all been positive! The packaging is so cute!




I'm so excited for Christmas! I'm nearly finished all of my shopping! Looking at all of the stocking fillers have made me want to add even more things to my Christmas list! 
I've been making lists of all the Christmassy blog post ideas that I can do! Because it's been getting darker and darker earlier every day, so I'm finding it a lot harder to take photos for this blog, because it's usually started to get dark around three o'clock! I do love winter and all things Christmas, but this is probably one of the only things that I don't like very much!
Anyway, I hope you liked this post, I thought it be a good idea to do this post for someone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend on people this Christmas!

Thank you for reading!

























No comments:

Post a Comment