Sunday 18 January 2015

About Me Tag!


Hello again! I wanted to do a tag post this week, and I thought this tag would a good way to let you all know a bit more about me! This is going to be quite a long post!



1. Do you have a middle name?

Nope, I have a really boring name! Just plain Robyn!

2. What was/is your favourite subject at school?

Art and History!

3. What's your favourite drink?

I'm quite weird, I don't like fizzy drinks very much! I'd prefer to either have tea or diluted juice...

4. Favourite song at the moment?

This is so hard! I love listening to music! But I'm really loving Taylor Swift's new album right now, so I'd say my favourite song from that is either Style or Welcome to New York.

5. What would you name your children?

My two favourite names for girls are Aspyn and Felicity, and for boys I love Ollie and Alfie! I'm 14 though, so I do not plan on having children for a long time!

6. Do you participate in any sports?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, no.

7. Favourite book?

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! I cried so much at the book and the movie! John Green is one of my favourite authors.

8. Favourite Colour?

Pastel pink!

9. Favourite animal?

I love rabbits! I really want to have two as pets!

10. Favourite perfume?

I love Alien by Thierry Mulger, it's a very strong scent but I really love it!

11. Favourite holiday?

I've been to Menorca with my family quite a few times, and I really liked it! I'm going to Greece this year, so I have very high hopes for that!

12.Have you graduated high school?

Nope, I'm still in school *sigh*

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes! I go on holiday every year!

14. Do you speak any other languages?

...Nope!

15. Do you have any sblings?

Yes! I have a younger brother! I wish I had a sister though.

16. What's your favourite store?

Oh this is hard! For clothes, it's probably New Look, and for make up and everything else, it's Boots!

17. Favourite restaurant?

Does Pizza Hut count as a restaurant?

18. Do you like school?

I quite like school! I get to see my friends and it can be quite funny sometimes!

19.Favourite Youtubers?

I love Zoella, Velvetgh0st, Tanya Burr, Floral Princess, Viviannadoesmakeup, Lily Pebbles,ThatcherJoe, Danisnotonfire Amazing Phil and many, many more!

20. Favourite movie?

The Fault In Our Stars! I cry every time I see it!

21. Favourite TV Show?

Here we go...
American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Friends, The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey... Yes I like Downton Abbey!

22. PC or Mac?

I own a PC, but I'd love to own a Mac! I'd have to say a PC is my favourite though!

23. What phone do you have?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, I don't like it that much, as the battery drains really quickly and it can be a bit glitchy!

24. How tall are you?

I am 5ft 6". I really like being tall, I really want to be around 5ft 9" when I'm older though!


Wow! That was a lot of questions! I hope you enjoyed this post!


You can follow my Instagram here!
You can follow my Bloglovin here!










9 comments:

  1. We have so much in common! PLL is amazing isn't it?! I'm on season 4 atm, so intense Xx
    http://amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started it, I'm only on season one but I love it so much!✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started it, I'm only on season one but I love it so much!✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 5ft 10, trust me finding clothes is really annoying! I'd love to be 5ft 6 again! The FIOS is amazing!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!:) (and ps we are literally the same person according to this post aha) http://rubylaurenlives.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Thank you! I honestly thought I was the only person who read this blog! This actually made me so happy!♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award
    http://bwellsey.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html
    Cant wait to read your answers

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!♡

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for nominating me!♡

      Delete