Sunday 11 January 2015

Mini Lip Haul

Hello again! Since just after Christmas, I've been out shopping most of the time, spending my vouchers and all of my Christmas money!

I've recently decided that I don't own that many lip products, so I decided to buy a few!






MAC:


I got a voucher for MAC for my Christmas, so I decided to treat myself to some new products. I bought a cremesheen glass in 'Loud & Lovely' and a lipstick in 'Lovelorn'. I had been wanting the cremesheen glass for months, but just hadn't brought myself to buy it, so when I received a voucher, that was the first thing I picked up! From the bottle, it looks like a very bright pink , but it's quite sheer when you apply it, which I love. Lovelorn is a lustre, which means that it's quite sheer, but still has some colour. It's a pale pinky colour, which looks so pretty on the lips! T
I was debating between buying Lovelorn or Brave, which is apparently the lipstick that Kylie Jenner uses, but I wasn't sure if I suited it or not, so bought Lovelorn instead! The MAC lipsticks costs £15.50 and the cremesheen glasses cost around £18 I think.



Rimmel:


Next I went to Superdrug, and bought the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107, and the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in 024 Red Diva. I have been wanting to buy a dark lipstick for ages, but I've always been a bit confused as to what to buy and what would suit me, but I've heard loads of Youtubers wearing this and talking about it, so I decided just to buy it, along with a lip liner, as red lipstick can be messy without a lip liner! The lipstick was £5,49, and the lip liner was £3.99.



Soap & Glory:


When i was in Boots last week, I bought the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker gloss stick in 'Nudist'. I've heard so many Youtubers talking about this, and it always looked so natural and glossy, so when  was out shopping last week, I finally saw it after it being out of stock! I wear it to school almost everyday, as I've said, it's very natural, and very glossy, so it's very easy to throw on if you're in a rush! The gloss stick costs £8.


So that was my little lip haul! I'm quite happy that I bought some lip products that I can use for school, as well as some darker, more daring colours! 

Thank you for reading!




6 comments:

  1. Love the rimmel lipstick 😊😊 and the Mac too!

    Really pretty haul 👍

    Greetings from chile
    axablackford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lipstick, def gonna try the Rimmel lip liner and lipstick because I have been into red lips lately <3
    Thanks for sharing this, btw :)

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!♡
      The Rimmel lipstick looks really pretty on! x

      Delete
  3. I've picked up some of the Soap and Glory gloss sticks because of Gabby (velvetgh0st) I'm excited to try them out :)
    Great haul! Xx
    http://amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gabby! She's one of my favourite Youtubers!♡

    ReplyDelete