Sunday 25 January 2015

Liebster Award!


Hello! I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by Ruby! Thank you so much for my nomination, I honestly thought I was the only one reading this blog!


The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions asked by the nominator
3. Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees through their blogs or social media


1. What's your favourite thing about where you live?

I'm from Glasgow, it's very loud and lively! There's so many shops and unique people! You can go into town and there will be all sorts of interesting people!

2. What would your dream pet be?

This is quite boring, but I would love to have pet rabbits! One white and one ginger! My parents were seriously considering getting me two last year, but I decided to wait a while because my life is quite busy just now, with school and other things. 

3. If you got 3 free holidays to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to New York, that's my dream holiday! I would also go to Australia, I've always wanted to go there! And then I would go to Disneyland Florida, because I've wanted to go there since I was little!

4. Who/what inspired you to start a blog?

I am a massive fan of Zoella, and I know she first started out with a blog, and then went onto Youtube, so she is mainly the person who inspired me to start my blog! I also wanted to start a Youtube channel, but I didn't have the confidence, so I thought starting out with a blog would be a good idea!

5. What's your favourite season of the year?

Winter, because that means snow, cosy nights in and Christmas!

6. Which TV/Movie characters would you like to meet in real life?

I would love to meet all the girls from Pretty Little Liars and Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars!

7. First thing you look for in a romantic partner? 

I suppose I would want them to be very kind and funny, and to be supportive!

8. What job would you like to have in the future?

I would love to be a make up atist or maybe a teacher, but for a dream job, I would like to be a model or a Youtuber!

9. Favourite sweet/candy?

This is hard! It's between Milky Bar or the Haribo Tangfastics!

10. What's your favourite clothes shop?

New Look! I love the clothes and it's really affordable!

11. Favourite album?

This is the hardest question out of all of them! It's between One Direction's Four or Taylor Swift's 1989!


I nominate - 



And my questions are...

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. Your favourite Youtubers?
3. Your must have make up item?
4. Favourite movie?
5. How many languages can you speak?
6. Your favourite food?
7. Your biggest pet peeve?
8. What is your favourite make up brand?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
11. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?


Thank you for reading! I'll be doing a small post on Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed this post!





2 comments:

  1. love this! I can't wait till I get nominated for one :)

    - from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you do get nominated! x

    ReplyDelete