Wednesday 20 May 2015

Look Inside My Make Up Bag

So today, I'm letting you see what I keep in my make up bag! This is usually the things I bring if I'm staying at someone's house and plan on wearing make up the next day, or if I don't have time to do my make up in the morning and have to take my make up bag with me. I usually only wear a full face of make up at the weekend, and tend to stick to lighter make up during the week for school, so this is the make up products I bring with me at the weekend. (That was a unnecessarily long intro..)



This was meant to be an effortless looking photo of make up spilling out of my make up bag but it actually took a lot of effort and I dropped and almost smashed way too many products while I was taking this photo...



Face:

So, as usual, I have my Benefit Porefessional, I normally throw this in my make up bag because it's a travel size and I have loads of these little samples. I won't rant on forever about this primer because I've raved on about it so many times on this blog, but this is my favourite primer, it conceals my pores and holds my make up in place all day! 

I then have my Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation, which is also a travel size, so again, it's the perfect size for my make up bag! I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this foundation, sometimes I really like it and I love the coverage it gives me, but sometimes I don't like the way it looks on me and I think it doesn't give me enough coverage! But at the moment, I am loving it, and I'm getting a bit upset because it's starting to run out! 

For concealer, I usually choose to bring my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, because some days I might not want to wear a full face of make up, and I'll probably just skip foundation and wear this concealer, and I know that when I wear this concealer, all of my blemishes and redness gets covered up. 

I also always have my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which is an absolute essential. This is the only powder I own, it keeps me matte all day. and I really love it. The packaging is the only let down though, it's just a plastic lid and mine has cracked and looks a state, so it's not ideal for carrying around in a make up bag!


Cheeks:

This Sleek Face Form Palette is perfect for me, it's so handy, as you get a contour powder, a blush, a highlight and a massive mirror which is helpful when you're doing make up on the go. I use this palette a lot, as the contour powder works really well on me, and the blush and highlight are so pretty.
If I want a more natural blush, then I tend to go for my Max Factor Creme Blush in Lovely Pink. I'm obsessed with this blush right now, I wear it almost every day! It adds a natural flush to my cheeks, and makes me look so glowy.



Eyes:

I take my Benefit Stay Don't Stray and use that as a primer for any eyeshadow that I use. This keeps my eyeshadow on all day and it doesn't crease my eyeshadow, and I love it! This again is just a travel size, so it hardly takes up any space in my make up bag.
For an eyeshadow palette, I usually go for my MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette because it's quite slim and has 12 neutral eyeshadows that I can work with. I used to carry around one of my naked palettes, but now I just grab this and it fits into my make up bag perfectly. I much prefer my naked palettes, but this palette is still good and the eyeshadows tend to last all day if I wear a primer. I haven't really been wearing eyeliner recently, but if I do decide to use it, then I'll use my  Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. This has a really fine tip and it makes the whole process of lining my lash line a lot easier. 
I then use my current favourite mascara, which is the Rimmel Accelerator Endless Fibres Mascara. I really like this, sometimes I don't even bother curling my eyelashes, and this mascara still curls them and adds so much volume!


Lips:

I like to take a selection of lip products with me, so the first lip product I take is the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in Nudist. This is my perfect nude, it's so glossy and I just love this, I use it all the time!
For another option, I have the L'Oreal Glamshine Lipgloss in Romy. This is a bit like a lipgloss, but it feels and looks like more of a lip stain. It smells really nice, and feels really moisturising when it's on my lips, and it's a really pretty pink colour. I've been really obsessed with this lately and I've been wearing it all the time. 
My last lip option is a new purchase for me, and it's the MAC lipstick in Brave. I have wanted this lipstick for so long! It's such a pretty brown-y pink colour, and it looks so gorgeous on! It's a satin finish, which is a formula from Mac that I haven't tried, and I really love it! It's not completely matte, but it isn't really glossy or shiny either!
So that is everything that I carry in my make up bag! Leave a comment down below and tell me something you keep in your make up bag! 

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here





4 comments:

  1. I've had the face form palette for over a year and I still love it to pieces. It might be time to buy a new one, as mine is becoming very empty! Also, I adore the MAC lipstick Brave, it's my every day go-to lipstick :) x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with my Sleek Face Form palette too! I use it all the time! Brave is probably my favourite lipstick right now, I wear it almost everyday!♡

      Delete
  2. I love sexy motherpucker too! For sure my favorite lip product. Have you tried any of the other colours and if so are they as good as nudist? x

    floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any other colours, but I really hope to soon! There's a shade called Bashful I think, and I'm hoping to try it out soon!♡

      Delete