Sunday 15 November 2015

US Beauty Wishlist


Like every other make up-obsessed girl living in the UK, I dream of going to the Motherland (aka Sephora) and buying every piece of makeup in sight. 
I'm going to confess something - Sometimes I like to sit for hours and put things into my basket on the Sephora website, and then reach that sad moment where I have click off of the website and continue on with my day. 

So, this is just a quick post showing a few (!) of the beauty bits that I would love to buy if I were to go to the US one day:



3. NYX Butter Glosses - $4.99





8. NYX Blushes - $4.99

9. Lorac Pro Palette - $42.00




So that is currently (Big emphasis on 'currently') everything on my US Beauty Wishlist! I'm not going to lie, making this list made me a little sad. The Lorac Pro Palette is practically screaming for me! But Sephora do ship to the UK, so there's always hope...

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here

1 comment:

  1. Literally want everything!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete