Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide For Her - £25 and Under

So, here is part 2 of 3 of my Christmas Beauty Gift Guides! I added all of the prices and links to where to get the items so you can just click on the link and order the stuff rather than have to sit and listen to me waffle on! I'll be uploading the £10 and under gift guide either next week or the week after, so feel free to leave comments suggesting ideas of what I can put in it, thank you!




Fleur de Force, if you don't know, is a British Youtuber and blogger who came out with her own beauty line on Feel Unique. She recently announced that she created two little make up sets for Christmas. 
The one pictured is the Bronze Beauty Bundle, but for some reason it wasn't on the Feel Unique website. The link takes you to the Rose Beauty Bundle, which includes her eyeshadow quad in 'Lunar Rose', a lipgloss in 'Starry Starry Night' and her 'Fleur and Fabulous' eyelashes, as well as a really pretty make up bag. 

2. Too Faced Melted Kisses Gift Set - £22.00 (but currently on sale for £15.40!)

Too Faced have really went all-out on their Christmas gift sets this year, I want them all! This set includes four of their famous Melted Lipsticks. The set has a range of shades, going from nudes to pinks to a bright fuschia.
This set is currently out of stock *insert crying emoji here*, but I would definitely get it when it comes back into stock or getting it elsewhere, as it looks like such a good set!


I got this set for Christmas last year, and I'm being completely honest when I say that 4/5 of these brushes are used all the time. (with the exception of the eyebrow brush because I'm a bad beauty blogger and don't touch my brows.)
The Deluxe Crease Brush is easily my favourite brush in the set, it's amazing for blending stubborn eyeshadow or blending in concealer. 
This gift would be perfect for someone who's just getting into makeup and needs some high quality, but still affordable brushes. 



I saw this for the first time a few weeks ago, and I was going "I need it, I have to have it," until I properly researched it and realised that I own 3/5 of the shades already. Whoops. 
I think this set is such a good idea for someone who loves painting their nails, and I think anyone who's into beauty would love this set. It's also really good value for money, as an individual bottle of Essie is £7.99, and the set is only £25.

5. Ariana Grande 'Ari' Perfume (30ml bottle) - £21.50

This perfume is on my Christmas list too, it just smells so good. This is just the 30ml bottle, but there's also a perfume set with a 30ml bottle, as well as other sets, but I was determined to keep inside the £25 mark so I just included the small bottle. 
As I said in my last gift guide, I'm horrible at describing smells but just go into Boots and get a sample, and you'll see what I mean.
I would definitely pick this up, whether it be for yourself or as a present for someone else who'll appreciate it

6. Beauty Blender - £16

I included a Beauty Blender set in my last gift guide, but I thought in this one I would just include the original one. I can't really say much about this, as I don't own one myself (yes, shock horror!). 
This seems to get amazing reviews, people say it makes their base look flawless, and the brand has even came out with a Beauty Blender for your body, and one for skincare.
Anyway, I'm sure any beauty lover will love and appreciate this!


I thought I would add in a high end lipstick to this guide, and what better brand than Chanel? Again, I don't own anything from Chanel, so I can't say much about this, but I do know that any girl would appreciate such a luxury present!
If a Chanel lipstick is slightly out of your budget though, then a MAC lipstick is a great alternative, as again, what beauty lover doesn't want or own a MAC lipstick?


8 Lush Festive Friends Gift Set - £14.95

Okay, so I can't get a link to any of the Lush gift sets, as the Lush website has decided to temporarily close the site while they update it (how inconvenient of them!).
This set has 4 products inside, including Peeping Santa bubble bar, Father Christmas bath bomb and Butterbear bath bomb.
I think this is a great gift for anyone who loves to pamper themselves, and it also gives people the chance to try out some of the Christmas range!

9. Lush 'The Human Cannonball' Gift Set - £24.95

This set has 5 products, all of which are bath bombs. It contains Intergalactic bath bomb, Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, Father Christmas bath bomb and a few others. 
This gift is great for someone who maybe isn't really into the whole bubble bar/bath oil thing, and prefers to just throw a bath bomb in and let their bath fizz all sorts of cool colours. 


This set comes in three different scents, Frosted Plum, Frosted Cranberry and Glazed Apple. 
The one in this photo is Frosted Plum, and I haven't actually smelled this set, so I can't really say whether I like it or not. 
You get four products inside - a shower gel, shimmer lotion, body butter and sugar scrub. I haven't actually tried anything from the Body Shop, so I can't really comment on how the products are, sorry!


Again, this set is on my Christmas List this year, and I really want it! It has 7 items inside, which I think, are their most popular products. Inside, you get the Scrub of Your Life body scrub (full size), The Righteous Butter (full size), Clean on Me shower gel (full size), Heel Genius foot scrub, and Hand Food, as well as a loofah and pink fluffy socks. 
I would love to own this, and I think any girl who loves to pamper themselves would love it too!


I hope you liked this gift guide and I hope it was somewhat helpful! As I said at the start, I will be doing an under ten pounds one in the next week or so, so stay tuned for that! If you've got any suggestions for that gift guide, then please leave your ideas in the comments, they'll be very appreciated!
Thank you for reading!

You can read my last gift guide here!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here








4 comments:

  1. Some great choices here!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! My favorites are definitely the Too Faced gift set and the Ariana perfume! I would be so happy if someone would get me those for Christmas! :) I also have a few fun gift guides on my blog, if you're interested. x

    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Ariana Grande perfume too, it's on my Christmas list! I'll be sure to read your gift guides! x

      Delete