Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I did, I got absolutely spoiled this year, and I've been watching and reading loads of What I Got For Christmas posts and videos, and I thought I would do one too!
This post is a big one though, so get yourself comfy, and I'll try my hardest not to go off on a ramble when talking about some things, but no promises!
And boring quick disclaimer: No I am not trying to brag or be rude, I am simply showing people what I received for my Christmas this year, as I love watching and reading these types of videos and posts!




I got three perfumes this year, the first one being a 100ml of the Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' Perfume. This smells so good, my friend got it as a Christmas present last year, and because I'm an awful copy-cat, I decided I had to have it. I also received another 100ml bottle of the Nicki Minaj 'Pink Friday' Perfume, which is one of my favourite perfumes. I'm not too keen on the other fragrances she's brought out, but I love the scent of this one!
Lastly, and probably my new favourite perfume is the Ariana Grande 'Ari' perfume. I got a set that comes with a 50ml bottle of the perfume, a teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy bottle of the perfume, and a fluffy ball keychain thing (I don't really know what to call it). Oh, this smells amazing, please, after you're finished reading this post, run to your local Boots and give this a good sniff, you won't regret it.




For makeup, I got two Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes, the one on the furthest right is the Neutrals vs New Trials Palette, a brighter pink-toned eyeshadow palette which is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I want to try and play around with makeup looks a bit more. The other one is the Iconic Pro Palette, which looks really similar to the Lorac Pro Palette, which I am still aching to own. 
One of my friends got me the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes, I think this is the nude one, and it's perfect if I'm travelling, so I don't have to cart a big palette around with me. I've yet to try it, but I'll feature it in a future post and tell you my thoughts. The same friend also got me the Tanya Burr Bambi Lashes, because she knows that I really want to try wearing false lashes every so often and I really liked these ones. So far I haven't tried these, but I'm really excited to!
Another one of my friends got me the mini Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, which I have been dying to try for ages now. I've used this a few times and I really like it, so you can be sure you'll see this featured in a favourites sometime soon!

Lastly, my mum bought me the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, as she knows this is one of my favourite mascaras and my other ones were starting to dry up. She also got me a Makeup Revolution eyeshadow blending brush, this is the E103, and it's so good at blending out eyeshadow!


I also got a lot of new Essie polishes; I got Maximilian Strasse Her, a muted grey-green, Bikini So Teeny, a pale blue with a slight bit of shimmer that I ran out of a few months ago, and a set of two Essie nail polishes, Fiji, a pale baby pink and A Cut Above, a pretty rose gold shimmer. 
My friend also bought me a new bottle of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Base Coat, which I had just ran out of. This base coat is amazing, it's one of my holy-grail beauty products that I can't go without!


I got a lot of Lush products this year, although I'm not complaining! I haven't had any spare cash to go on a little Lush spree and buy any of the Christmas range this year so I was very happy to receive some products from the range for Christmas! I first got two of the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, which is my favourite Christmas bath bomb. I then got Sakura and Think Pink Bath Bombs, and a Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, which I love.
My mum also got me The Comforter Shower Cream, which I have been wanting for months, and my mum put this in my stocking and I was so happy!



My brother bought me the Soap and Glory Soaper Star Set, which comes with a full size Clean On Me Shower Cream, The Scrub of your Life Body Scrub, a 200ml of The Righteous Butter, a mini Hand Food Hand Cream and Heel Genius Foot Cream, a pair of pink fluffy socks and a pink loofah.


Not going to lie, one of my favourite presents were the Disney Shiny Cover DVDs. I got Beauty and the Beast and Tangled from one of my friends, Pocahontas from my cousin and Sleeping Beauty (my favourite!) and The Little Mermaid from my mum. I adore Disney films, and they all look so pretty with their shiny covers and I can't wait to watch them!


I received a few books, most of which are books brought out by Youtubers. The first was Girl Online On Tour by Zoella, The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan and Phil, Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter and The Sprinkle of Glitter 2016 Diary by Louise from a Sprinkle of Glitter.
I also got the One Direction 2016 Annual, because what's Christmas without a One Direction Annual?


My main present this year was my new phone; I am now the proud owner of the iPhone 5S! My old phone's contract was up, so I was very kindly given this, and I am so obsessed with it! I'm so excited to start ordering cute phone cases and things for it!

I also got a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 White Polaroid Camera! I have been wanting one of these for over a year, so I was so happy that I got this! I need to order more film though, as it only came with one roll of film, so I'm really rationing out how many photos I take until I get more film!

I also got the Taylor Swift Calendar, because who doesn't want Taylor's face up on their wall for 12 months?

For CDs, my friend got me the Now That's What I Call 80's CD for a joke, because I told her a few weeks ago that I was starting to listen to 80s music on Spotify. I'm not going to lie, I am very excited to put this onto my iPad and phone!
I also received the One Direction Made in the AM CD. This is the Deluxe Edition, so it comes with four extra songs and again, I am so excited to put this album onto my iPad and phone so I can become obsessed with it and cry over it for hours. 
Confession - I play the Sims. I received the Sims 4 last year for Christmas, and I play it quite a lot, so I asked for the Sims 4 Get To Work Expansion Pack this year, and I was so happy when I got it. 
My mum made me this little photo frame with a picture of Little Mix and told me that I am going to see them in concert in April next year with my friend!
Lastly, I got this Unicorn Sprinkle Shaker from my friend, as I went through a big phase when I was around 13 when I was obsessed with unicorns (That's all I'm going to say on that subject, otherwise I'll melt into a puddle of embarrassment). But basically, you fill up this unicorn with hundreds and thousands, and you use it to put sprinkles on cupcakes! I honestly think this is one of the cutest and coolest things ever, and I'm so excited to use it!


I think every year my mum and dad buy me Converse, and this year it was a pair of Black Hi-Tops, which I already own, but my current pair have been worn to shreds and are practically falling apart. 
I also got this beanie from Urban Outfitters that I've been wanting for ages, please excuse the huge crease in the hat, I was playing around with it and I ended up with a huge crease that I need to fix. My mum also got me a pair of Disney pyjamas from Primark, which I love, they have Disney princesses printed all over them and I've been wearing them loads since I got them! Along with the pyjamas, mum also got me a pair of fluffy socks from Primark, as she knows how much I love them.


The majority of my other family got me vouchers, which I much prefer to just receiving money. I got a Primark, Urban Outfitters, House of Fraser, Boots, Superdrug and Lush Gift Cards, which I am very excited to spend! (Confession #2 - I've already spent my Lush voucher in the Boxing Day Sales, whoops).


Lastly, I got a lotta, lotta chocolate. For the past few days, some of my meals have been substituted for smarties or a chocolate bar,which I'm sure isn't too healthy, but it's Christmas, so I don't care.


Wow, so that was a looong post! I hope you liked this type of post, and I hope I wasn't too rambly. Please leave me a comment telling me some of your favourite things you received for Christmas.

This will be my very last post of 2015! I can't believe how quick this year has went in, I've had an amazing year, and I look forward to loads of things in 2016, including my 16th birthday! *squeals*

Thank you for reading!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment