Wednesday 30 March 2016

Liebster Award!

Hello! A few days ago, I found out that I'd been nominated for another Liebster Award! I've been nominated for two of these before, and I uploaded a post last year, which you can read here, if you fancy a read of fetus Robyn!
Anyway, I was nominated by Charlotte from VieAvecCharlotte, who's blog I love, and you should definitely go have a read of her blog! (after you finish reading this post, obviously) I was so happy when I found out she nominated me!


The Liebster Award can be for any blogger who has less than 1000 followers and has been blogging for 2 years or less.

If you have been nominated, then here are the rules!
  • Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog
  • Insert an image of the Liebster award in your blog.
  • Answer 11 questions that are asked of you by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
  • Ask these bloggers 11 new questions that you provide.
  • List these same rules in your own blog.
  • Inform the bloggers who you nominated, that they were nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post.
On to the questions!

1. How did you choose your blog's name?

It took me ages to come up with a blog name, and eventually I just came up with 'Oh So' and didn't really like the sound of 'Oh So Robyn', so I decided to put in Daisy, which was one of my favourite names at the time, which now I really regret, as there's so many other blog names I could've used! I'll change it to something that sounds better soon, but at the moment I'm just far too indecisive and I'd chop and change it all the time!

2 What are three things you couldn't live without?

The obvious answer is my family, but if we're talking actual objects, then I would say my phone, music (that's not an object but we'll roll with it anyway), and books!

3. Who is your favourite fictional character?

Oh that's so hard! From books, I love Rebecca Bloomwood from Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic book series because she's just so relatable! I also love Monica from Friends, because she is literally ME. I also used to love Sara Crewe from A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett when I was younger, I loved Sara's character and I constantly reread the book! Other favourites are Augustus Waters, Pocahontas and Aria Montgonery from PLL. 
I'm going to stop now, because I could go on for ages!

4. Did you have a childhood celebrity crush? If so, who?

Hm. Do I really want to answer this question and embarrass myself?
A huge obsession of Doctor Who when I was around nine led to an incredibly embarrassing crush on David Tennant for a year or so, which I am still teased for today... 
Right now I'm loving Tyler Blackburn, Louis Tomlinson (I am a die hard fan, leave me alone.), Chris and Liam Hemsworth, and so many more...

5. What is your favourite blog post you've written? (Leave me a link!)


I'm going to say one of my favourites is a review on a Benefit Complexion Kit, which was my very first blog post - here (please excuse the bad quality photos)

I also really liked my Oh So Daisy Turns One (here) post, as I was really proud of myself for sticking to my blog for a whole year and I was all rambly and soppy. (I went to the effort of buying confetti and muffins from my local Tesco for that post - don't say I don't invest money into my blog!)




6. What is one memory you never want to forget?


These questions are so difficult to come up with one answer! I think one memory I never want to forget was my trip to Disneyland Paris (and Belgium) with my school last October, as it was an amazing experience and I just loved being there, I was in my happy place!

7. Are you a lover of lists and planning, like myself?


Oh my God, YES. To-do lists are a hobby for me, I love planning out everything I have to do, and organising things. People say it's weird, but that's the type of negativity you don't need in your life. 

8. Burger King or McDonalds? If neither, where?


McDonalds 100%! I may be 16 next month, but a cheeseburger happy meal with a chocolate milkshake is my absolute jam. My stomach may be currently full with pasta, but my mouth is watering just thinking about eating a cheeseburger right now. And a McFlurry. OKAY MOVING ON before I eat my laptop!

9. What is your favourite film and why?


I have three, is that okay? I think Sleeping Beauty is my favourite Disney movie, I know the majority of the words and ALL the lyrics in the songs. I also really love The Fault in Our Stars, it's a great movie when you feel like just crying yourself an ocean. It's an especially great choice when it's that time of the month and you already feel like weeping into your pillow. Lastly, I really love Bridesmaids, as it's probably the funniest movie I've ever watched!
Okay, sorry but I have to mention Pocahontas, the storyline is amazing and the songs are even better!

10. What is you guiltiest pleasure?


I think my top guilty pleasure is watching videos on the weird side of Youtube. Conspiracy theories, all of Buzzfeed's videos and Disney theories are only some of the videos I watch regularly. Disturbing facts about your big toe? Drag Queen Makeup Tutorials? Beyonce conspiracy theories? Count me in.


11. Did you have imaginary friends when you were little? What did they 'look' like? What were their names? What characteristics did they have? Did you blame them for things you did?

I had millions of imaginary friends when I was younger! The one imaginary friend I had when I was about ten was Lottie, who was based off of Lottie from Jacqueline Wilson's book, The Lottie Project. Lottie and I used to be back in the Victorian times and worked as servants to a rich family. That was how I made my bed or tidied my room when I was younger, I pretended I was making the bed for all of the beds in the house I worked in! 
I stopped having imaginary friends a few years ago, but I'm still frequently told off for daydreaming far too much nowadays!

I bet everyone reading this had imaginary friends, so don't judge me for mine, even if they are a little strange...



My nominations:



My questions for the nominees:

  1. Why did you start a blog?
  2. What is your favourite TV show?
  3. If you were given £1000, what would you spend it on?
  4. What is/was your favourite and least favourite school subject and why?
  5. Who are your top 3 singers/bands? (I want recommendations!)
  6. Tea or coffee? Or something else?
  7. What's your favourite 
  8. What is your dream job?
  9. Have you told anyone about your blog? If so, who? And has anyone teased you about it?
  10. Who are your top 5 Youtubers?
  11. Can you speak a different language? If so, what ones? Are there any languages you would like to learn? 
I hope you liked this post! Thank you so much again Charlotte for the nomination!
See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions! I love your answers! I have very similar guilty pleasures to you! Not joking, I sat in my bedroom a few weekends ago and watched episodes of the 'Missing Persons Unit' from New Zealand back to back on YouTube. #NoRegrets

    Charlotte <3

    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And Youtube documentaries are the best, definitely the best way to spend a weekend haha! Homework doesn't even get a look in!

      Robyn xx

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely...
    Thank you so much for nominating me for this award! :) It's the second time this week I've been nominated, I feel very overwhelmed!
    Love your header by the way - it's lovely!

    Siobhan
    ahandfulofsparkle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And I love your blog header too, it's so pretty! x

      Delete
  3. I love the shopaholic books. Rebecca Bloomwood is hilarious at every turn!

    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca Bloomwood is my spirit animal! I can relate to her so much! x

      Delete