Thursday 13 October 2016

The Roundup #5 - School Stress, Shopping Bans & CHRISTMAAAS!


Hello! Long time no see! 
Yes, I am back, not that any of you have probably noticed, but I've been a bit erratic with my posts recently, but I've got my posts all organised, I'm made a rather fabulous looking spreadsheet (I'm a really cool 16 year old in case you haven't already noticed) and I'm ready to get back into blogging.

I'd thought I'd kick off things with a new roundup post, as I'm currently in a really chatty mood - although I'm not really chatting to you am I? I'm just rambling away to myself and hoping that someone might read it! 
Anyway, I hope you like this little rambly post, and don't get too bored!


School Stress

Okay, I know I've mentioned this in practically every one of my recent posts, but wow is school really stressing me out this year. We have a different school system in Scotland, we do National 5's instead of GCSEs, and Highers instead of A Levels. Well this year, I'm doing 5 highers (Maths, English, Biology, History and Art, in case you were wondering) and I am finding it so difficult balancing my time between them all! There is a hella amount of studying involved, and I'm really trying to make the effort to fit blogging in somewhere, I've been missing it so much in the last few weeks! Even as I'm writing this, I'm putting off doing my maths homework which is due in tomorrow!

Well, as I said earlier, I have just made up a snazzy studying timetable where I've scheduled in blogging and homework and studying, along with a (teeny weeny) bit of free time. I'm really happy I've made it, and I'm going to make a huge effort to actually stick to it!
I've got posts all planned and things so at least 1 post a week should be happening now, I hope!

If anyone wants a post on how I'm sort of managing to balance blogging and school, let me know and I'll do it!


IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS OMG

THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE, IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS. Okay, okay, it might only be October, but after October it's November which is practically Christmas.
Oh my lord, I am so excited. I love Christmas, it's favourite time of the year and I've already started burning my embarrassingly large collection of Christmas candles.

I just bought the Tanya Burr advent calendar, and it's currently sitting in my wardrobe just shouting as me to be opened up!
My Christmas list has already been written, my festive playlist is been played on the daily, and I'm dusting off the dirt on my cheesy Christmas jumper. If this were my house, my lights and tree would already up, but sadly, I live with parents who believe that Christmas decorations in October is just not acceptable.

 All the Christmas beauty collections are out too, so I think it's acceptable for me to get excited now! I was thinking of doing a post on my favourite picks from this year's beauty christmas collections? Let me know!

Haulin' & Decluttering

I've decided that I am in need of a big declutter. I've been stealing hangers for my wardrobe from my brother for the past few weeks, as I have none left and I just can't seem to stop buying clothes. As well a this, my makeup collection has became slightly ridiculous, I can hardly even shut one of the drawers! I am far too sentimental, and I hold on to things I know fine well I won't use, but I just can't make myself get rid of them! I'm thinking of doing a post where I show you how I declutter my makeup collection, or something? I swear all I've done throughout this post is ask your opinion on some posts I want to do, but oh well.

In addition to this, I've been on a bit of a shopping spree. Again. I know, I need to be stopped, but I just can't stop buying things. I just received my little order from Colourpop too, so I'm planning out a post for that soon! So, haul, anyone? 


Thank you for reading! I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things with my blog, so sorry that this is a day late! 

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

4 comments:

  1. Loved this chatty post and I can't wait to read your new content! I'd defo love to read about how your manage blogging and school!
    Freya xx
    Www.miss-perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this chatty post and I can't wait to read your new content! I'd defo love to read about how your manage blogging and school!
    Freya xx
    Www.miss-perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this chatty post and I can't wait to read your new content! I'd defo love to read about how your manage blogging and school!
    Freya xx
    Www.miss-perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a post on how you manage school and blogging because I need some advice! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete