Wednesday 18 March 2015

Night Time Skincare Routine


Hello again! I've been wanting to do this post for a while, because recently my skin broke out in spots, and I made my skincare routine a lot stricter and it seemed to help! So I decided to do a post on my night time skincare routine, as I don't tend to have a strict skincare routine in the morning, I usually just cleanse and apply moisturiser and then I'm done! (How many times can I say skincare routine in one paragraph?)


Garnier Micellar Water -  I use this every night to remove my make up. This takes off all of my eye make up without having to scrub at my lashes! It's also very gentle, and when I remove my eye make up using this, it doesn't sting my eyes.

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion - I try to use this every night, but in reality I probably use it around two or three times a week. Toner isn't something I religiously use every day, I like using this after taking my make up off and this removes any little bit of make up that's left on my face. I find this stings my eyes a bit, but I feel as if this helps my skin. After I use it my face always feels so clean!

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser - This is my second or third tube of this I think? I've been using this for just over a year and this has really helped  my skin. I used to have very, very oily skin, but when I started using this, my skin got a lot less oiler and really balanced it out, as the name suggests! It also makes my skin really soft and I use this every night and most mornings.

Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel - I used to use this all the time! I only use this if I get one or two spots on my face, but if I break out in lots of spots or I have marks from old spots, I have a cream that was given to me by my doctor which clears everything up. This gel works really well, when you apply it, it stings for a minute or two but it works really fast and has really helped to get rid of my spots!

Lush Face Masks (Catastrophe Cosmetic) - This is my second Lush face mask, the first one I tried was BB Seaweed, and I didn't get on with it very well! It was very dry and hard to apply, and didn't really do anything to my skin. But this face mask always makes my face feel really clean, and it helped clear my skin a bit. It wasn't a major factor in helping to clear my skin up, but it did help a bit! I just love putting a face mask on, it's a really good way to pamper yourself! I use this face mask once a week or once every two weeks.

So that is my current skincare routine! I hope you enjoyed this post! Please leave a comment telling me your favourite skincare products!

Follow me on Bloglovin here 
Follow me on Instagram here

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed you on bloglovin, I really like your blog!♡

      Delete
  2. Great post.
    I have been using a clenser by kiss which is a brand wilko stock. It's only £3. I am really desperate to try the micellar water. Like the sound of this clay mask too.

    I have a post on my blog for my night products. Take a look if you fancy.

    Rosiesbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lush face masks are so good! I really like your blog!♡

      Delete