Wednesday 4 March 2015

Benefit Rollerlash Mascara Review


Hello again! So a few weeks ago, I managed to get my hands on the newest issue of Elle magazine, with a mini of the new Benefit Rollerlash Mascara!
I now own a mini of all three Benefit mascaras, (Bad Gal Lash, They're Real and Rollerlash).



Bad Gal Lash was a bit of a disappointment to me, I got it in a Benefit set I received for my birthday last year, and I liked it at first, I thought it gave some length, but I ended up giving up on it after a few months, as I felt it wasn't really doing much to my eyelashes.

They're Real was amazing, I went through two tubes of it and used it almost everyday. This gave me so much volume, and length, and it lasted all day. The only problems I had with this mascara was that it could be a bit clumpy, and tended to dry out quite quick. So I was curious to find out if this mascara was worth the hype!




Benefit had a big launch for this mascara, they usually have massive launches for their new products. I got so excited when they announced that there would be a mini size of the new mascara in Elle Magazine!

The mascara claims to give a long lasting curl, and it gives the idea that you don't need to use an eyelash curler. I always use eyelash curlers before I apply mascara anyway, because my eyelashes are quite short and straight.

The brush is quite unique and curved, the wand has a special design. It has tiny little hooks on the wand that is meant to grab the lashes and help them curl, which is why you don't need to use an eyelash curler. 

I haven't actually tried this mascara without curling my lashes, so I can't comment on whether they curled my eyelashes or not, but they did hold a curl all day!
So far the mascara has not made my lashes clumpy at all, it always seems to go on so well, and gives my eyelashes so much length! When I wore this to school, lots of people said that my eyelashes looked so long! 
With the They're Real, at the end of the day, I found that the mascara would start to flake, and I used to have a small bit of black fallout underneath my eye. But with Rollerlash, the mascara has no fallout at all and it looks exactly the same at the end of the night when it did when you leave the house in the morning!

In all, I was very impressed with this mascara! It tops both of the other Benefit mascaras, and for me tops all of the other mascaras that I've tried! It ticks all the boxes: it holds a curl, gives volume, and lengthens! 
You can buy the mascara here

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!



2 comments:

  1. I bought one today as I was so impressed with it when I tried it at the make up counter! This is my first benefit product and I've always used Max Factor mascaras. Its encouraging to see that you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefit is one of my favourite make up brands, I've loved nearly every product I've tried from them! I've never tried a Max Factor mascara, but I've heard they're really good!♡

    ReplyDelete