Wednesday 11 March 2015

Current Favourites - March 2015


Hello again! So recently I've been buying a few bits, and been really liking some products, so I thought I would make a post on them, as I don't plan on doing a March Favourites. Hold tight,this is going to be a long post!




Beauty:

Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette - I bought this a few weeks ago, as I had been eyeing it up in Superdrug for a while now.
The contour powder is a really good colour match, it works so well as a contour. The blush is so pigmented, and this was probably the thing in the palette I was the most excited to try, because I had heard so many bloggers and Youtubers talking about how good Sleek blushes were, and I had been wanting to try one for so long. The blush is so pigmented and buttery! The blush is a pretty pink colour, with some slight gold shimmer running through it.
The highlighter is gorgeous! It's quite shimmery, and is just so pretty on the cheeks! This palette is just what I seem to be grabbing every morning.

Benefit Rollerlash Mascara - My last post was a review on this mascara, so I'll try not to ramble too much! I have been using this mascara every day when I wear make up, it makes my lashes so long and gives so much volume! It doesn't clump at all, and it stays on all day without weighing my lashes down or fading. I love this mascara so much, and it's probably the best mascara that I've tried.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'East End Snob' - This is another recommendation from bloggers and Youtubers, I've heard so many people talking about this. It's my own Kylie Jenner lip, and I love wearing this! I just apply this all over my lips and I'm done, I don't wear lipstick with this, I prefer wearing it by itself. It has a matte finish and lasts all day without needing to reapply. The only bad thing about this is that it slightly dries out my lips.

MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in 'Loud and Lovely' - I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in my January Favourites, but I just love this so much! It's easy to just put on without thinking, and I wear it to school nearly every day. In the tube, it's a bright pink, but when you apply it on your lips, it's a sheer pink, but you can build it up to be more opaque. It's not sticky at all, as the name says, it feels creamy on the lips, and if feels quite moisturising. I'm sorry, I feel as if I'm repeating myself from my January Favourites! This lipgloss is quickly becoming one of my holy grail lip products!

Urban Outfitters Holographic Nail Polish - I'm going to push the boat out and say that: this nail polish is probably my favourite nail polish ever. There. I said it!
I done a post on this a few weeks ago raving about how good it was. It has amazing staying powder, it goes almost a week without chipping and it looks so unique on my nails. I always get compliments from people when I wear it and throughout the past few weeks, I'm constntly reapplying it and I haven't worn another nail polish for weeks!

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser - I've been through at least two tubes of this! My skin is kind of combination-oily, so this moisturiser doesn't make my face greasy, nor does it feel heavy. It sinks into my skin quite quickly and doesn't linger on the surface of my skin. I ran out of this a few months ago and I used a Nivea moisturiser instead, but I really noticed the difference when I started using a new moisturiser. I apply this every morning before I wear make up, and every night before I go to bed.


Other:

Love Tanya by Tanya Burr - I was so excited when Tanya announced that she was releasing a book! At first, I thought it would be her autobiography, but when I bought it, I realised that it was full of lots of different tips for make up, skincare, hair, nails and fashion, as well as stories from when she was growing up and how she got into make up and Youtube. There's also bits in each section where Tanya talks about her favourite products, and there's a part where you can write about your top ten favourite beauty products. This book has given me lots of help and inspriation and I really want to get Fleur de Force's book for my birthday, as I think she's written something similar.

Pretty Little Liars - I think the world and their cat watches this programme, it recently came onto Netflix and I've been so obsessed with watching it! It's basically about four girls who's friendship falls apart after their best friend, Alison, goes missing. Her body is found a few months later and the girls reunite at her funeral. After the funeral, all of the girls start receiving mysterious texts from an anonymous person calling themselves 'A', and the girls try to solve the mystery of Alison's death. This description makes it sound really boring but I promise you it isn't! I watch at least three episodes of this a night, and it's so addictive!

So those are the products that I am currently loving! I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next week!
(I'm going to go and binge watch on Pretty Little Liars now!)


Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Instagram here







No comments:

Post a Comment