Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Pamper Routine


So I done one of these posts a few months ago, but I wasn't really happy with it and the photos weren't good quality and it was very rushed. So I thought I would do an updated one!
I usually only have these types of pamper nights when I've had a long day, or if I'm feeling down, but sometimes I like to just have a nice relaxing night and pamper myself for no reason!



It's not a proper pamper night without a bath, so in my bath I first used the Sanctuary Unwind Luxury Bath Soak, which isn't actually mine, it's my mum's! This is meant to create lots of bubbles, and it doesn't have a very strong scent, which is what I've been looking for in the last few weeks! I then decided to use the 'Granny Takes a Dip' bath bomb from Lush. I've never tried this before, but I got it for Christmas, and I was really excited to see how my bath would look when I used it! The Zoella Fizz Bar was used next, I used a square and put it in with my bath bomb to make it fizz and smell nice.




In the bath, I like to read, right now I'm reading 'Love Tanya' by Tanya Burr, which gives really good tips on beauty, skincare and lots more. But what I spend most of my time doing in the bath is watching Pretty Little Liars! I'm addicted to this show, I'm on season five and I'm trying to restrict myself to only two episodes a night because I know if I finish it I'll have to wait until June for the next season to come out!

After I come out of the bath, I sometimes use a body butter, and the one I'm currently using is the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. This is really good for people like me who hate using body butters that take ages to sink into their skin. This sinks in really quickly, and really moisturises my skin. I don't always use this because sometimes after a bath I honestly can't be bothered to apply body butter or lotion or anything like that!
I always try to use a face mask, but recently I haven't been able to use one because my skin broke out in spots and I thought it might be an allergic reaction to a face mask. So I'm trying this one from Boots, and it's the Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask. I've tried most of the products from this range so I'm quite positive about this!  



After I do my skincare, I usually change into some cosy pyjamas, and get into bed and watch another episode (or three!) of Pretty Little Liars and paint my nails!


So that is mostly everything I do when I have a pamper evening! Obviously I remove the face mask and brush my teeth and things like that, but I didn't bother to add that in! 
I'm hoping this post is a lot better than my old pamper evening post, and the quality of the photos is a lot better!
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you soon!
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Bloglovin here



2 comments:

  1. Is the Zoella fizz bar good? I want to buy some new things to use in my bath and wasn't sure how good her range was.
    I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars, have you finished season 5 yet?

    xxx

    http://anotherbeautyblogger1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoella fizz bar is okay, but I would try something else, as you need to use at least two squares for something to happen and there's much better things to try!
      I'm almost done with Pretty Little Liars and I really need to find a new show to watch when I'm done!♡

      Delete