Thursday 30 April 2015

What I Got For My Birthday 2015











So, last week was my birthday, I turned 15! I always see other bloggers and Youtubers doing these types of posts/videos, and I love watching them, so I thought I would do it too! Just before I start on this post, I'd just like to say that I am not trying to brag, I am grateful for everything I got and I love everything I asked for!

I mostly got vouchers and money but I did get presents from my parents and from my friends.
 I didn't think that showing money or vouchers would be very interesting, so I thought I would just show the actual presents.

Beauty

I didn't really ask for many beauty items, because I planned on going shopping after my birthday and buying a few things.
I first got the L'Oreal Glamshine Lipgloss in 'Romy'. I had never heard of these before but my friend got me one of these and now I'm obsessed with it! Then I got the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, which my mum got me because I had been saying I needed to buy a new mascara for a while so my mum bought me one!
I then got a MAC Mineralised Skin  Finish in 'Soft and Gentle'. I had been wanting this for so long, but two of my best friends surprised me and bought it for me for my birthday! I honestly don't know how I coped without this highlighter, it's so amazing and gives such a pretty glow to my cheeks!

Skincare

The Benefit 6 Piece Skincare Set was something I had been wanting for months. It has samples of most of Benefit's skincare range of which I had been wanting to try for a while. I finally got it, and I really like it! I have yet to try all of the products, so far I've only tried the moisturiser and the eye cream.
I then received the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Cream. My mum and dad bought this for me, and I was a bit worried that I wouldn't like this and I knew it cost a lot of money, but I've used it a few times, and I love it! I usually put it on before I go to bed and I wake up with my lips feeling so soft!

Bath & Body

My friends all know how much of a Lush junkie I am, so I received quite a few things from them! I first got the Lush 'Think Pink' Bath Bomb from one of my friends , which I really like! Another friend gave meset of two bath bombs, called 'Cinders' and 'Shoot for the Stars', which I haven't tried before. The same friend also got me a bar of soap, which may sound weird, but it smells really nice!

Books

I got the Fleur De Force Glam Guide from another one of my friends, and I had been wanting this book for ages! It's filled with loads of tips and advice about beauty, skincare and things like that.
I then got 'It' by Alexa Chung, which is another book I had been wanting for ages! I haven't properly started reading it yet, as I'm currently reading another book, but I have scrolled through it and it looks really interesting!

Other

I have had my eyes on the Urban Ears headphones for ages, and when my mum and dad were going to order them for me, they realised that they no longer stock the Plattan headphones, which was the ones I wanted, but my mum found them on Amazon and ordered them from there.
One of my friends also got me a Hollister Body Spray in 'Solana Beach', and I love the scents of all of the Hollister sprays, and I didn't have this one, so I was so happy when I was given it!
I was also given a Tangle Teezer, which may seem like a strange present, but I had been wanting to buy one of these for months, and my parents just got me one to save me from buying one! It's one of the travel ones, so it has a cover on it to stop it from getting dirty.
That was everything I got for my birthday! I know this post was quite long, so I hope I didn't bore you! I also went a bit crazy shopping after my birthday, and I've bought quite a few things...beauty haul anyone?

Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Bloglovin here





6 comments:

  1. I love the headphones - I have the exact same ones in the same colour. Also, the Loreal lipgloss in Romy is gorgeous! Great for an everyday lip. I'd love to see what Soft & Gentle is like, I hope to see a review!

    Katrina xxx
    www.beautrina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Soft and Gentle is gorgeous, I'll do a post on it soon♡

      Delete