Wednesday 8 April 2015

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag


I really love doing tags, and I recently saw a blogger I like do this tag, and when I was reading it, I felt like the tag was made specially for me! I'm just going to get straight to the questions!


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.

I'm just going to say it. I've never had my eyebrows waxed or threaded. My eyebrows are in desperate need of a wax or a threading! It's really bad, but I'm too scared to get them done in case they get done badly! Since I've never had them done, I don't fill them in so my face never looks completely finished, if you know what I mean!


2. Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?

I like to think I wash my make up brushes regularly, but in reality, I wash them around once every six or seven weeks! I usually only remember to wash them when my skin breaks out in spots, which is really bad!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

I won't even last a day! It's really bad, if I see a chip in my nail polish, then I have to fix it quickly or I'm tempted just to pick all of my polish off! That never ends well, because then my nails peel and go disgusting!

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it?

I once ran out of my Simple moisturiser, and just never got around to repurchasing it for about 4 months! Depending on how much I feel I 'need' the product, I'll usually try and buy it as soon as it's finished. But if it's something I want to buy then I'll usually leave it for a while to see if I really want it.


5. What is your worst beauty habit?

My weak spot is packaging. If there's cute packaging, then I need it. I recently discovered the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, and I've heard really good things about them. When I saw them on the YSL website, I had to stop to catch my breath. Or the packaging for Too Faced Products. Or Benefit. I just have a very bad weak spot for packaging! Sometimes I feel as if I want a product purely because I think the packaging is pretty, and I have to stop myself from buying things because I like the packaging!


6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.

My homework! I always leave homework to the day before it's due, no matter how long I get given to do it. Although I do seem to work much better under pressure, I'm always more focused on doing the task, and not distracted by other things!

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?

Not! When I'm going out somewhere, I like to give myself between an hour and a half and two hours to get ready! I always end up being in a rush in the last ten minutes though!

8. Can you commit to a spending ban?

I probably could, quite easily! I don't really tend to go on crazy shopping sprees a lot and I only really spend my money on things I really want.


9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?

Very! My friends always tease me because I hate mess and I love organising and tidying things! (I know, I'm weird.) I have the Alex 9 Drawer by Ikea, and as soon as I got it, I had so much fun organising it into compartments! For make up, the drawers are organised into four drawers- Face, Eyes, Lips and Palettes. 
For nail polish, I have a stand that I bought off of Amazon, and all of my most used nail polishes are on that, but I have the rest of them stored away in a drawer.


That was all of the questions! I hope you enjoyed this tag! Please comment some of your answers in the comment section below and I'll get back to you! 

Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment