Sunday 23 August 2015

Duty Free Haul


So if you read last week's post, then you'll know that I was on holiday in Greece a few weeks ago. I hate airports and planes and flying and stuff, but the only thing that gets me through it is Duty Free. So I thought I would show you what I bought!



I had heard that a Victoria's Secret had just opened at Glasgow Airport, and because I had never been to one of their stores before, it got me very excited. I got their fragrance mist in Pure Seduction, which I think is the most famous one. I wish I had more time to properly smell all of the scents, but I only had about five minutes to get in there and buy something before we had to board the plane. I also got one of the standard stripy Victoria's Secret bags, and I very carefully folded it up in my hand luggage and took it home, tissue paper and all. It's now sitting proudly on my make up drawers.

I also got the 50ml of the Vera Wang Princess Perfume. I wanted this perfume for so long, my friend had it and whenever I was at her house I was always smelling it! I think this retails for around £49 on the Boots website, but at duty free, this only cost £28! I've been wearing this perfume so much since I got it and I love it!


I've been needing a new mascara for a while now, the Rimmel one I was using was getting clumpy and wasn't as good as it used to be. So I just bought the Maybelline Rocket Mascara at the little Boots in duty free. I know I put the waterproof version of this in my disappointing products post, but this mascara does everything a mascara should do; it lengthens, volumizes, and lasts all day! I can guarantee that I'll be mentioning this in quite a few posts!

I also bought one of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in 101 Rose Melody. This is such a pretty pink shade, it feels really nice and smooth on your lips, and had a doe-foot applicator, which makes it easier for me to apply it. I can easily wear this to school, and I've been really enjoying it so far!



And the last thing I got from duty free was the Benefit Frisky Six set. Benefit come out with so many cute sets, I got one last year at duty free too. This set comes with six mini products - Sugarbomb blush, Lollibalm, They're Real mascara, Sunbeam, Ooh La Lift and Lollitint. Apart from the Sugarbomb blush and They're Real mascara, (which I've already tried), these products are new to me and I haven't had the chance to try any of them out yet. 
That was everything that I got from duty free! In case any of you are wondering, my mum and dad very kindly bought me a few of the things, I didn't buy everything by myself!
I hope you liked this post, and I'll see you soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Instagram here
Read my last post here







2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! Cant believe how cheap the perfume was compared to in stores!
    Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Kate xx

    http://notsosecretworldofacosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete