Thursday 4 February 2016

Beauty Wishlist - February 2016


Hello! So, this week I've decided to make a somewhat small beauty wishlist, as there has been a few new beauty launches recently and to be honest, I seem to always have a mile-long list of things I'd love to buy, so I thought I'd whittle it down to the top things on my current wishlist!




I saw this in a youtuber's video a few days ago, and when I saw it, I immediately went onto the Too Faced website to look for it. It has six shades from their Love Flush Blushes, which I've heard loads of good things about. I wouldn't say the price is too bad either, seeing that you get six different shades. I just think this is so gorgeous and I can guarantee you that I'll be drooling over this for a while!


I have quite a few foundations in my collection that are a shade or two darker than my skin tone, and when I heard that the Body Shop were coming out with these, I got really excited. I really want this, as I own foundations such as the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and the Rimmel Lasting Finish that I can't wear because they're too dark for me, so using this would enable to use them a lot more and they wouldn't just be shoved to the back of my drawer!

3. Lush Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask - £5.75 for 125g

For the past few months, I've been going to Lush every few weeks and asking for samples of their Mask of Magnaminty. I must have gone through at least five or six of these now and I love this face mask, but for some reason I never seem to pick it up when I'm out shopping. It always helps clear up my skin when it breaks out and makes my face feel so smooth afterwards, and it smells amazing.

4. Lush Tea Tree Toner Water - £4.50 for 100g

This has also been on my wishlist for a while as I've heard loads of good things about it. I currently don't use a toner in my skincare routine, so I thought that if it were in a spray bottle I would use it more, as I enjoy spraying things onto my face. (That was a bit of an odd sentence.)


Who hasn't heard of this highlighter? If you haven't, I think you've been living under a rock for the past few months, as this has been all over blogs and Youtube. After seeing how well it works on pale skin, and seeing the glow it gives, I've decided that I need this in my life.


I swatched this lipliner a few weeks ago in MAC, and I really liked it, but ended up convincing myself that I didn't need it and didn't buy it. A few weeks later, I decided that I did need it (the term 'need' being used loosely) and went back to buy it. Did I leave the MAC store feeling delighted with my purchase? No, I didn't even leave the till in MAC delighted with a purchase because the lipliner wasn't in stock! I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be similar to the experience I had with getting Brave lipstick last year.
This lipliner is a brown-y nude colour, and I've already paired it with several lipsticks and lipglosses in my collection while I wait for it to come back into stock. Is that sad?



I've heard that this foundation is either the same or very similar to the much-talked-about Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation that everyone seems to love. There's also been loads of good reviews on this foundation, and I pretty much rely on reviews on products before I buy them! I really want that Covergirl foundation, so if this is the same (which is probably is, seeing that the two brands are the same), then I suppose I'll just have to have it...


This mascara has been all over Youtube, blogs and Instagram in these past few months, and I'm beginning to really want this mascara. I've heard it gives a lot of volume which I'm usually not too keen on, but I've seen loads of people wearing this mascara and their lashes look so long and amazing! As a bonus, the packaging is so gorgeous, as all Too Faced packaging usually is, and I just really want to try it out. There was a little mini of this that Too Faced brought out at Christmas, and I'm really wishing Id bought it, because I'm not sure if I really want to pay £19 for a mascara I'm not even sure I'll like...


There's so many products from Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line that I'm dying to try, but it's not exactly cheap, and I'm not really rolling in money at the moment, so I highly doubt I'll be going wild on Selfridges website anytime soon. But I really want to get my hands on one of her lipsticks, and I think I'd get better use out of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipsticks rather than the Matte Revolution ones, as I wear a glossy lip a lot more than a matte one (But if someone were to send me a Matte Revolution lipstick, I can guarantee you I would not be complaining). I'm going on a little weekend trip to London with my mum for my birthday this year, so I suppose I might find myself wandering about the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges, and leaving with an armful of swatches and a rather empty purse!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment