Thursday 18 February 2016

Essie Collection 2016


Hello again! I thought it was about time I done another Essie collection, seeing as my last one was done way over a year ago and my collection has gotten a bit bigger!
As you can probably see, I have a small addiction to Essie polishes, I currently have 24 bottles. Essie is by far my favourite nail polish brand, the product is so long lasting and goes on so smoothly and dries really quickly, and the brush is thicker and bigger than other nail polish brands so it's much easier to paint your nails without making a huge mess. (although I still do make a huge mess!)
So, without further ado, I'll get on to showing you my not-so-small collection of Essie polishes!



The Blacks, Blues and Greens

From left to right:

Licorice - A pure black
Mesmerized - A dark royal blue with little sparkles
Lapiz of Luxury - Mid-toned blue with no shimmer or glitter
Bikini So Teeny - Similar to Lapiz of Luxury, although a bit lighter and has some shimmer running through it! This is my second bottle of this as this is one of my favourites!
Maximillian Strasse Her - A muted grey-green with no shimmer. New to my collection and was Youtube influenced!
Mint Candy Apple - A classic Essie shade, a pastel green that everyone and their pet dog seems to own, and it's also my second bottle of this as it's another one of my favourites!


Burgandy and Purples

From top to bottom:

Bahama Mama - A dark purple-red-y burgandy shade (as you can see, I'm great at describing colours) which I get a lot of use out of in Autumn and Winter!
Splash of Grenadine - A pinky-purple shade which would look so pretty on tanned skin! This is another one of my favourites!
Play Date - A really pretty mid-tone purple with no shimmer that I get a lot of use out of in Spring and Summer.
Lilacism - Another firm favourite, a really pale pastel lilac shade which is so pretty! (This bottle is completely empty, I really need to buy another one soon!)


Reds, Oranges and Pinks

From top to bottom:

Dressed to Kilt - A blood-red shade with no sparkle or glitter which I wear more in the Autumn and Winter.
Watermelon - A bright pink shade with no shimmer or glitter which is perfect for Summer!
Lovie Dovie - A pretty, perfect pink shade with no glitter or shimmer which is another one of my favourites! This bottle is also finished so I need to pick another one up soon!
Tart Deco - A really pretty pastel orange shade which I love!
Fiji - Yet another firm favourite (how many times have I said that so far?), a really pale pink pastel shade which I wear all the time!


The Glitters

From top to bottom:

Ignite the Night - Dark grey and silver toned glitter, it's surprisingly very opaque for a glitter polish!
Sparkle on Top - A white and silver glitter top coat that suits any shade of nail polish, another favourite of mine!
A Cut Above - A gorgeous rose gold glitter top coat, which looks so pretty over the top of other shades!


The Minis

From top to bottom:

Fifth Avenue - A bright orange-y red shade
Sunday Funday - A paler orange-toned red with shimmer
Mademoiselle - A very pale pink shade. I don't really wear this as the colour isn't opaque enough!
Full Steam Ahead - A light purple shade with shimmer going through it, one of my favourites!
Mint Candy Apple - Yes, I have two bottles of this!
Naughty Nautical - Dark forest green with shimmer going through it.
I hope you liked seeing my Essie collection! I do own other nail polishes which I love and wear, but Essie polishes are by far my favourites! 
What's your favourite nail polish brand?

Also, before I go, my blog has just hit 10,000 views!! Thank you so much!

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. wow you have so many stunning shades! I have always wanted to get some but the cost puts me off a bit x

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And the price puts me off slightly too, so I usually just ask for them at Christmas or my birthday! I love Barry M nail polishes too, they're another one of my favourites! x

      Delete
  2. I love your collection, it's amazing! I love the shade fiji!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love Fiji too, it's so pretty and I wear it all the time! x

      Delete
  3. Your photos are amazing! Lovely post, I have Bahama Mama and Watermelon, I definitely need to add to my collection!
    Charlotte <3

    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not replying earlier! Thank you! And you should, Essie polishes are such good quality!♡

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have quite a collection there! I'll admit, I only have one Essie polish and while I was impressed, I wasn't quite converted because to me the price is quite a lot considering I can get just as good range of colours with the likes of Barry M!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit, I hardly buy any Essie polishes with my own money, I mostly just wait until my birthday or Christmas and ask for loads of bottles! I love Barry M too, I only have a few shades and I really want to try more! xx

      Delete