Wednesday 1 June 2016

Starlight Blogger Award!


Hi! SO last week, I was very kindly nominated for the Starlight Blogger Award by Charlotte from Vie Avec Charlotte! Thank you!
I'd never heard of this tag before I was nominated for it, but I thought it sounded like a fun idea to do, so I hope you like it!



The rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the three questions they asked you
3. Nominate 6 other bloggers to do this, and provide 3 questions for them to answer in their post. You should also notify the bloggers that you nominated on their blog or social media.

On with the post!

1. Where do you find blog post ideas?

When I'm stuck for ideas, I usually read through my Bloglovin feed for inspiration, and see what other bloggers are posting. I also sometimes just walk to my makeup drawers and just stare at it for a while, and see if I can come up with some sort of review or makeup post that would be interesting!

2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I think my favourite thing about blogging is the fact that I can just ramble on and on about anything I want. Offline, I can't really ramble on and on to my friends about the excitement I had finding a huge NYX stand in my local Boots, as they aren't really interested. But on here, I can talk with other bloggers about all things beauty and blogging, and everyone can relate to you and get excited with you. (Because finding a NYX stand in your local Boots really is rather exciting!)

3. What are you most excited about for the Summer?

I'm really not much of a Summer gal, I'm all about Autumn and Winter! I do like going out with my friends though, last year we had picnics in parks and went cycling and things like that, and I really loved it! I do also like wearing summery clothes, I love wearing brighter colours in the summer and wearing skirts and shorts more often, seeing as I'm much more used to wearing all black during the other 9 months of the year! And I do like the Sun, although in Scotland we get it for approximately 3 days a year, so when the sun's out in Glasgow, it seems everyone is dusting off their barbeque and filling up the paddling pool.

That's all of the questions!
My questions for my nominees are:

1. Who/What inspired you to start blogging?
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you travel to?
3. What is your dream job?

I nominate:

Emily from ASprinkleofEmily
Chloe from Chloexo2015
Nicole from ThrifyVintageFashion
Ellie from PetiteElliee
Grace from GracexKate
Siobhan from AHandfulofSparkle

I hope you liked this quick little post! If anyone does do this, please tell me so I can read it! (I'm nosey!)
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions lovely, they're all so good! Number 2 is soooo true, seen as none of friends are really very interested in anything I blog about! Amazing post Robyn!
    Charlotte <3
    https://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me! And I loved your post on this too, I can't believe you got tagged three times! And I love your blog, you post about really interesting things and I love reading your posts!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite things about the blogging community is that you can always find someone interested in similar stuff to you as well! This tag seems great, I'd love to have a go at some point 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing little tags like this, I think taking a break from my normal posts to do a fun post like this is really fun! And you should do it, I hope you get tagged!
      Robyn x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! Will do the post soon. I have a lot of work on at the moment.

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this! Thank you so much for tagging me lovely! I will get straight onto in, great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete