Wednesday 29 June 2016

The 15 Weird Questions Tag!


Hi everyone! I thought I would do a tag, seeing as I haven't done one in ages! I've seen this tag going around Youtube and blogs recently, so I thought I'd do it too!
Feel free to answer one or two of these questions in the comments, and we can be weird together!

Onto the questions!


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

People in my family sometimes call me Bob (which I hate with a passion!), but other than that, I don't really have a nickname. Robyn isn't a good name for nicknames!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I'm not sure if this can be counted as a habit, but I make to-do-lists all the time, and I can't do anything without adding it to the list. For example, if my mum asks me to hoover the house, I can't hoover until I've added it to my to-do-list, so after I've done the hoovering, I can tick it off the list and it makes me feel really productive.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I am terrified of snakes! I can't watch anything or look at anything with snakes in them, it just makes my skin crawl! I'm also scared of the sea and everything in them (thanks mum, your weekly shark documentaries really helped develop that fear.)

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

This is hard! Right now, I'm loving the Frozen soundtrack, it's great to sing and dance to when you're alone. Other favourites are Zero to Hero from Hercules, The Hairspray soundtrack and Leave Me Lonely by Ariana Grande.


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

One? Oh wow, what one to I pick? I think the thing I hate the most is loud chewing. It's literally making me cringe thinking about it! People who chew with their mouths open, or just chew really loud in general is horrible, I always have to move away from them as it makes me shiver and cringe!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I pick my nails! During my exams, I was constantly picking and peeling at my nails, and peeling off nail polish if I had any on. This made my nails so weak and thin and short so now I'm slapping on layer after layer of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Base Coat to make my nails strong again!

7. What side of the bed do you normally sleep on?

I normally sleep on the right side of the bed!

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it called?

My first stuffed animal was a black monkey called Mooch, which I still have today! 

9. What is the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Dare I say it - I don't really like Starbucks. I know, shoot me! I've tried loads of their drinks, and I think they're all to sweet and sickly! I tried their new S'mores drink but I ended up throwing it away after a few sips as it was far too sweet and made me feel really sick!


10. What's the beauty rule you preach... but never actually practice?

I'm all about having a good skincare routine, and I'm always disgusted when I hear people use baby wipes or don't take off makeup. 
I'm over here saying "You must cleanse, tone and moisturise every single day", but sometimes I struggle to make the effort to even cleanse,

11. What way do you face in the shower?

This is a strange question! I usually stand with my back to the shower, so if a crazed murderer tries to murder me while I'm showering, I'll see them!

12. Do you have any weird body skills?

Um...I can do that thing with my wrist where I can lean on a table and twist my arm right round. I can also cross my legs in a weird way and walk on my knees. I can also put my foot in my mouth. (Just to clarify, I don't just sit in my house with my foot in my mouth, I just know that I can do it!)

13. What's your favourite comfort food/foods that's bad, but you love to eat it anyway?

Oh wow this is hard! I can't just give one, so I'll give you a list. I love Pringles, they're really dangerous, because once you start, you can't stop, and before you know it you've eaten a whole can. (Totally not talking from a personal experience.)
I also love cakes, doughnuts and cookies. I live for jam doughnuts and victoria sponge! And I love good old Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons. 
(Not going to lie, I'm really hungry now!)


14. What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say?

I'm currently going through a phase of saying "Okay dokey artichokie", and I'm not sure why. I think it's because I was reminiscing about old episodes of Hannah Montana and Jackson's friend, Thor, used to say it all the time. 

15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?

I am always wearing some form of matched Primark top-and-bottoms pyjama set, and 9 times out of 10 they're Disney themed! Primark came out with two Disney pyjama sets called 'Team Bad' (featuring Disney villains) and 'Team Good' (featuring Disney princesses). Naturally, I bought both, because I'm a hardcore Disney fan, if you haven't already gathered.


Those were all of the questions! I hope you liked this post, and it was somewhat interesting! Feel free to answer one or two of these questions in the comments, I'm really nosey!
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you soon!

And thank you all so much for 100 Bloglovin followers!

3 comments:

  1. At Starbucks I order a strawberry and cream frappuccino because I don't like coffee! Great post xx
    www.blossompfhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one who isn't in love with Starbucks! Truth is I just don't like coffee... They're hot chocolate is pretty good though!
    haha
    All the love

    Hugs from Hayley || http://hayleyoliviareflectionsofme.blogspot.com/ ||

    ReplyDelete