Sunday 26 June 2016

Collective Wishlist - Beauty and Books!


Hello! I thought it was about time for another wishlist - I think my last one was in February, (here) and my wishlist has been piling up since then, so I thought I would share it with all of you!





Yes, I know I just recently got Koko K, but now I just want all of them! I'm not really into her glosses or the metal mattes, I just want the lip kits! The lip kits currently on my wishlist is Posie K (a dark mauvey pink), 22 (a burnt orange-red), Mary Jo K (a classic red) and Kourt K (a dark purple). I know what you're all thinking: "Robyn you don't even wear bright lipsticks." Well, my logic for this is that if I pay a ridiculous amount of money for them, then I'll force myself to wear them as I don't want to waste my money. 
It's not very good logic is it? I'm seriously considering making a small (!) order on Kylie Cosmetics after my exam results come in, to celebrate!


I've seen this nail polish everywhere recently, and I always look for it in Boots and Superdrug, but it's never there! I'm not sure if it was part of a limited edition collection, but the only place I can find i is on Amazon! It's such a gorgeous colour - a bright summery blue which I would wear all the time! I know my essie collection is getting a bit out of hand, but I can justify buying just one more, right?


I saw this nail polish on Gabby's (Velvetgh0st) snapchat a few weeks ago, and feel in love with the colour. It's a pale, pastel yellow, and it looked so nice on her! I can guarantee I'll be picking this up soon, as I think Barry M's on offer at Boots (and you can't pass up offers at Boots!)


Again, I've seen everybody rave about this lip combo from Urban Decay! At first I wasn't too fussed, but after seeing on so many people and even swatching it for myself in person, I've fallen in love with the both of them! They're both brown-y toned nudes, and the lipstick is really glossy, which I love. And these are currently 30% off on Debenhams, so I'd grab them, as the lipliner's only £9.80 and the lipstick's only £11.20!



This is the product on my wishlist that I want the most, I've wanted it since I first saw it (this sounds like cliche love story - sorry). It's so beautiful, I would wear almost very shade in the palette and the packaging it just too gorgeous!
After seeing so many people talk about it and looking at many swatches online, I went out to buy it, to find out that it' completely sold out everywhere. As you can imagine, I was so upset. I even had blog posts planned for it when I got it. Now I can't get it, it seems to be haunting me. I see it in almost every youtube video, every blog post, and it hurts. Even looking for the photo for this post was upsetting. Is that sad?


I must admit, I wasn't really excited by Zoe's new beauty range, there isn't really anything I wanted to buy from it. However I smelled the new body mist in Superdrug the other week, and it smells so nice, so I hope to pick that up soon! It does smell really sweet, so if you aren't into those kinds of scents, then this might not be for you! I do love the original scent of the body mist too, I've been wanting that for ages!


I've heard loads of good things about this eyeliner recently, and I've been on the hunt for a nude eyeliner for a while, so I thought I would add this in. I thought this would be good for me to use in the morning for school as I'm normally half asleep and my eyes are really red, so I thought using a nude eyeliner would brighten them up a bit and make me look more awake, as well as making my eyes look slightly bigger.


Again, this is on my wishlist thanks to Youtube and bloggers, I've heard so many people talking about this cleanser, saying that it's completely cleared their skin of spots and the like. If people are saying a product clears up spots and scars, then count me in, I need all the help I can get! I'm using The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm at night just now to cleanse, but it's almost finished, so I think I'll be trying this out after to see if it really does work (fingers crossed that it does!)


I loved Fleur's first book, The Glam Guide, which is about all things beauty. She said that this new book is more grown up, and is about luxury items and things like that. To be honest, I'm not too sure, but I love Fleur and I'll definitely be buying this when it comes out!


I'm so excited for this book! Again, I loved Tanya's first book (Love, Tanya), and I was so excited when she announced that she's bringing out a second book all about baking! I love to bake, it's really relaxing, so I will be picking this up when it's released (which I think is in the next few days, so keeps your eyes peeled!).


Okay, a lot of these books are from Zoe's video about her WH Smith book club, I was interested in a few of the books, and I really want to read them! The first book is ALl the Bright Places. This isn't really  inspired by Zoe at all, I've had this on my 'to-read' list for at least a year, but just kept forgetting to buy it. I don't know too much about the plot, so I'll link Zoe's video here as she gives a much better description than I could!


This was inspired by Zoe's video! I think this book is about a girl named Maddy who seems to be allergic to everything, and she meets the boy living next door to her and (of course) they fall in love. Again, Zoe gives a better description, but I love cute love stories, so this was right up my street!



I had never heard of this book until Zoe featured it in her video, but it sounds right up my street. I think it's about a girl who falls in love with a famous singer called Billy (surprisingly), and her going on tour with him and all the problems they face. Not a good description, but it sounds like a really good story!


This is another book I've been meaning to read for well over a year! It was written by Gayle Forman, the person who wrote If I Stay, which I had an emotional breakdown over a few weeks ago. I Was Here is all about Cody, who is trying to figure out her best friend, Meg's, mysterious life after she kills herself. The plot sounds really interesting and I'm really excited to read it!


The last book on my wishlist is 'We Were Liars' by E.Lockhart, another Zoe recommendation. She says this book is full of twists and turns and there's lots of plot twists and surprises in it, which I love! I hardly know anything about the plot, but by the way Zoe was describing it, it sounded like an amazing book!
So that is all the items currently on my wishlist! I thought it would be a bit more interesting to add in books too, as there's a whole load of books I really want to read!
What's on all of your wishlists right now? I want to know!

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on Bloglovin here - I'm almost at 100 followers!

8 comments:

  1. I love Gayle Forman's books and All the bright places is so good so I really recommend that xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought All The Bright Places yesterday so I can't wait to start reading it! x

      Delete
  2. We are liars is such a good book, I loved it! And I also would love a kylie lipkit, they are just so hard to get hold of! x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will really enjoy All The Bright Places and Billy and Me, I love those books! I really want the new Zoella body mist too, I need to find a superdrug that has one left! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm really excited to read them both! x

      Delete
  4. All the Bright Places is an amazing book! I am asking for 'Ex Girlfriend' for my birthday and they have just reduced it to £11 in Debenhams! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the lipstick and lipliner in Deenhams at the weekend, and I was so tempted to buy it! And I'm going on holiday this week so I'm going to start reading All the Bright Places then! x

      Delete
  5. Nice post! All The Bright Places is a really good book, I loved it!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete