Saturday 24 December 2016

My Christmas Wishlist & A Big Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
To conclude this (failed) blogmas, I decided to do a little post showing you some of the things I've asked for this year!

Just a quick note: No, I do not expect to receive all of this, this is just a few things that I liked that I'm hoping to get one of two things from. Do you get me? Probably not.
Anyway, I'll just get started now, and I hope you like this post!




1. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

I've wanted to start a little Makeup Geek Eyeshadow palette for a while now, so I thought to start myself off I could ask for a few for Christmas!
The main ones on my list are Cocoa Bear, Shimma Shimma, Bitten, In The Spotlight, and Grandstand. This is one of the things I want to receive the most, so I'm hoping I'll get a little Z Palette and one or two eyeshadows!

2. Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set

How gorgeous are these brushes? I absolutely love these! Two of my friends have Zoeva brushes and I'm so jealous, so I thought I'd add them to my list! You can't have too many makeup brushes, can you? (Actually you can, I have way too many - but yolo)

3. Google Chromecast/Amazon Firestick

I would also really like one of these tv stick thingies! I'm not a very techy person, so I don't really know which one is best, but I really like the look of the Google Chromecast or the Amazon Firestick, where you can connect it to your tv and watch Youtube and Netflix. Again, my friend has one of these (I'm such a copycat omg), and she uses it all the time!


4. Disney DVDs

I really love the little shiny edition DVDs that Disney bring out at Christmas, they're so pretty! I'm building up quite the collection, and there's a few more Disney movies that I'd love to get, like Cinderella, 101 Dalmations and the Princess and the Frog!

5. Topshop Joni Jeans

I'll be honest, I know I've got these, as I was there when my mum bought them, but I thought I'd throw them in here anyway. I don't know the exact name of them, but if I do a what I gt for Christmas post I'll give them a mention!

6. Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Perfume

Next up I've asked for Ariana Grande's new perfume, Sweet Like Candy. I received her first perfume for Christmas last year, and I finished it, and when I smelled her new one, I loved it even more than her first! This is really sweet and girly, so if you aren't really into really sickly sweet smells, then this definitely isn't for you!


7. Lush Father Christmas Giftset

Lush's Christmas range is really pricey this year, and I never picked up any of the range because of this, so I asked for a giftset for Christmas! This is a really good set, it comes with 5 bath bombs I think, all of which I love!

8. Youtuber Books

Okay, I'm not a huge youtube fangirl, but there are a few books that some people have brung out this year that I'd really like to get a hold of. The first being Dan and Phil Go Outside, Girl Online Going Solo, the last in Zoe's trilogy, and the Face makeup book by Pixiwoo!

9. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that last year I actually bought this palette and then returned it because I didn't think I needed it and wasn't really in love with it. Well, now I've came to my senses and realised that I fact, do need itt, and I am in love with it. Just look at it. It's so cute and the shades are so gorgeous!
---
I hope you liked this post, and my failed attempt at blogmas!
Merry Christmas everybody, I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, and have an amazing day!

Again, thank you for reading, and I'll see you on Wednesday for a new post!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment