Saturday 17 December 2016

OhSoDaisy's Christmas Gift Guide: For the Non Beauty Lovers


Hello! Today is my last gift guide of 2016! *insert collective awww here*
This gift guide is for those friends who aren't massive beauty lovers (yes, these people exist!), so I have loads of differen ideas, from books to dvds to even food!
Sorry this is up really late, but I hope you enjoy this post!












10. Tanya Bakes - £8.49  


12. Cat Headphones - £40


14. Starbucks Festive Mug - £8.50

15. Skinny Dip Phone Case - £10-£18

---

I hope you found this little gift guide helpful! 
Again, I'm sorry this is up a day late, I'll try not to let it happen again!

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

1 comment:

  1. So many good ideas! These are perfect for my friends that don't wear makeup, especially the books xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete