Saturday 10 December 2016

The Christmas Tag!


Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd do a less-beauty-orientated post, and just do a tag instead! I found this tag a few weeks ago, as loads of beauty bloggers had done it, so I thought I'd join in and do it!

Anyway, I hope you like this post, and feel free to answer the questions in the comments!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

I love The Holiday, with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet, I watch it every year! If I'm honest, I don't really have many favourites, I'll honestly watch any movie!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning! Who opens them on Christmas eve? What are you meant to do on Christmas morning if you've already opened them? Most of my friends get new pyjamas or something on Christmas Eve, but I usually get them on Christmas morning, and apparently that's strange?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I can't think of any special memory that sticks out, as our Christmas days are always so fun and exciting, but my favourite memories from ever since I was younger is having my whole family all sitting eating dinner or my mum, dad, brother and I all opening presents on Christmas morning!

4. Favourite festive food?

PIGS IN BLANKETS. I live for pigs in blankets, no matter how much food I've eaten before it, when the tray of these of passes round the room, you simply cannot say no. It's literally 10:30 in the morning and my mouth is watering just thinking about them!
I'm also a big fan of chocolate for breakfast on Christmas morning - who needs their Weetabix when they can have a selection box instead?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

I honestly can't think of just one! One of my favourites was my laptop which I got when I was 12 or 13, or maybe my iPad, or concert tickets! To be honest it was probably a doll or doll set I really wanted when I was younger!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

My favourite smell at Christmas is definitely Yankee Candle's Candy Cane Lane, I just finished mine, and I'm missing it! It smells really pepperminty and sweet, I love it!
Yankee Candle always do a 50% off after Christmas on their festive candles, so I think I'll be picking up a large one of Candy Cane Lane this year, as I sometimes get an urge to burn it halfway through the year...

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I can't really think of anything special or out-of-ordinary that we do, all I can think of is the annual cookies-milk-and-carrots on a plate tradition, and we normally all sit and watch Christmas TV. Last year when my little brother was asleep, I had to help my mum and dad take all his and my presents downstairs to put in the living room, which confirmed the fact that Santa is definitely not real. *sobs*

8. What tops your tree?

We've always had a star on our tree, but I have a little angel on top of the tree in my room, and I think it looks really pretty! I'm not really bothered which goes on the top of the tree, just as it looks really christmassy!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I think the one present I swear I asked for for at least 5 or six years was the Sylvanian Families Grand Hotel. It came with a working chandelier, and it was so huge and so cool. I was obsessed with Sylvanian Families, I had practically a whole village: the school, a car, too many houses to count, a dressmakers shop and a salon. I asked for this hotel for years, and I never got it, although I don't blame my mum and dad seeing as it was around the £120 mark! I just looked it up and now it's £140!

Look at it! How could any child not want this?!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I love the run-up to Christmas, with decorating the tree and shops coming out with Christmas ranges and all that stuff, and I love seeing everyone open presents and seeing your family and just everyone being really happy!


---

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this little tag, and like I said earlier, feel free to answer these questions in the comments!

Only 15 days to gooooo!

Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on twitter here

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading all of your answers! I don't understand why someone open their presents on christmas eve?! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete