Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Unique Blogger Tag!

Hello again! Today I'll be doing the Unique Blogger Tag, after being tagged by Laura from BlossomofHope. I've never heard of this tag before, so I was really happy when I was nominated to do it!
Thank you again Laura for nominating me!

For this tag, there are some rules:

-You must thank the blogger that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
-Nominate 8-13 bloggers who you think should do this tag next.
-Ask your nominees 3 UNIQUE questions.
-Include one of your favourite quotes.

So let's begin!


Laura's Questions:

1. What is the origin of your blog name and why did you choose it? 

There really is no origin or meaning to my blog name, at the time I really liked the name Daisy and didn't want to use my real name. "Oh So" popped into my head while I was thinking of blog names and I just added 'Daisy' onto the end, which I now regret, as I really do not like my blog name and I'm planning on changing it at some point once I've decided on something good!

2. What are 3 things that make you happy?

I love making friends and interacting with other bloggers, and seeing my blog grow. My friends and family also always cheer me up, as well as shopping - that's quite sad, isn't it?

3. What have you got planned for the Summer holidays? 

Just as you're reading this, I'm just home from my holiday in Greece with my family! We were there for two weeks and I had a great time! The rest of my holidays will most likely be spent out with my friends, lying in bed, and anxiously awaiting my exam results!

So those are all the questions!
My questions for my nominees are:

1. If you could travel back in time to anywhere in history, where would you go?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Do you believe in ghosts?

And my nominees are:

Lily from MeetMeinMelford
Morgan from JustMorgs
Leonie from PrettyRainClouds
Georgia from FromNovember
Stacey from SmallFreckles
Leanne from LatteLeanne

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post!
Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments section, I'd love to know your answers!
See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions! Hope you had fun in Greece xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this TAG!

    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me gorgeous! Love your answers, Lily x

    ReplyDelete